Shloomp! There it is!

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE BEFORE READING STORY!

A/N: Surprise! Never expected to hear from me so soon!

Anyway, this little author's note here is to give out a WARNING on how I wrote NomiRandy.

There will be a part in this chapter that has a NONCONSENT part in it. Nothing graphic as the characters are still 14, but I believed it would be the right thing to do and warn you as this could trigger some people.

So, I made a little bubble for that part.

When you see-STARTSTARTSTARTSTARTSTART!!!!, The part with it will begin so anyone can skip it if they like to. 

The scene will stop when you see- ENDENDENDENDENDENDEND!!!!

So again, if you wanna skip that part, skip at START! and continue on END!.

And on another more serious note, if you or anyone you know is in a situation where you feel unsafe, call someone. Whether it's the police, friends, family, anyone! Do NOT hesitate to speak up! There will always be someone there to help you.

ENJOY~

~Third Person P.O.V~

Today.....was not a good day for the Ninja duo. As anyone could plainly see from chaotic destruction of the school's front lawn.

To the tossed around busses, green goop from the most recent killer robot, people still running around in a panic, and just the general destruction of everything.

But back to the now dead killer robot that suddenly began to creek and moan before its mouth was pried open to let out Norisville's now slimed covered heroes.

The familiar sound and glow of a red Nomicon makes Ninja bring it out. "You're right, Nomicon. I shoobed this one hard and it might've gone better if I'd listened to you."

"If you listened?" Kunoichi growls before jumping to her feet looking furious. "IF YOU LISTENED! THATS YOUR PROBLEM! YOU NEVER LISTEN! NOT TO THE NOMICONS AND BARLEY EVER TO ME! YOU ALWAYS JUMP INTO DANGER WITHOUT EVER THINKING OF THE CONSEQUENCES!"

"Whoa! Kuno, it wasn't-"

"IT WASN'T WHAT!? NOT THAT BAD?!" Kunoichi trembles from anger. "HONESLY NINJA! IT'S MOMENTS LIKE THIS WHERE I JUST CAN'T STAND YOU!"

She smokes bombs away in a huff leaving behind a shocked Ninja.

'Can't stand you..'

'Can't stand you..'

'CAN'T STAND YOU!'

"Oh Nomicon I shoobed up big time..." Ninja whispers staring at the spot his partner/crush was just at, before looking around at the destruction that was caused due to his reckless planning. Ninja looks down at the Nomicon in his hands before a feeling of determination started welling up inside him as he got to his feet. "Well, no more! From now on, I'll do whatever you say. That's right! I'm going Full-Nomicon! I'll become so diligent and attentive that I'll be the partner Kunoichi deserves!"

                                                                          ~~~~Time skip~~~~

At lunch the next day, Howard stares blankly at his friend as he picked himself off the floor of the lunchroom after going into the Nomicon.