Grave Puncher: The Movie

(A/N: I am super sorry about not updating last Friday! The wifi on my end was causing trouble all week. Sorry.)

~Riley's P.O.V~

"Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease-!"

I literally felt my eye twitch at the constant pleading and weight wrapped around my leg.

"Pleasepleasepleaseplease-!"

"Mason," I stressed out his name interrupting him. "You haven't asked for anything. So I don't know what your pleading for."

"Oh

"Oh.." My younger cousin lets go of my leg, got off the ground, and clasps his hands together and looks up at me in a begging gesture. "Please, please, please! Take me to see the new Grave Puncher movie tonight!"

"You mean the opening night at midnight?"

"Yes!"

"Why cant mom or dad take you?"

"Cause aunt and uncle are busy with a huge order and mom and dad said I could go as long as I had a grown up  take me!"

Placing my face into the palm of my hand, grumbled into it, and slowly dragged it down my face as I looked at my cousin's begging face with a dash of puppy eyes.

I sighed tiredly. " Fine I'll take you-"

"YES!!!"

I grunted as my cousin tackled me into a hug but didn't knock me down.

"Thank you, Thank you! Your the best cousin ever! This is the best birthday ever!"

"Your birthday is tomorrow."

"But the movie is at midnight which is the start of tomorrow!"

"......."

"......."

"....Just be ready by 8."

"Kay!"

                                                                     ~~Time Skip~~

"Wow." I gaped at the large crowd around us. "We were smart to get here early."

Mason was bouncing in place. "We can we go in?"

I checked my phone.

11:40

"Probably any second now. Its gonna take awhile for everyone to get a ticket."

And just as I said this, the line began moving and before we knew it we were in the concession line getting our movie snacks.

After that we went to our seats and I noticed how packed it was.

"Geez, did the whole town come?" I asked no one in particular while sitting down with my soda.

"Wouldn't be surprised." Mason said already munching on his popcorn.