Slinet Punch Deadly Punch

~Riley's P.O.V~

"So your family is coming to visit before you go to your grandparents for Christmas?" I asked Rachel as I slipped on a dark blue hoodie.

"Yeah, its kinda of just to get organized with each other or something." She replied as she slipped on her bunny earmuffs.

"Kay, so when do you think we'll be able to hang out before all that?" I asked, closing my locker and started walking through the hallways.

"Probably the day before but I have to check."

"Cool, see ya then."

"Bye." She waved and then walked off towards the band room.

Going the other way, I began venturing through the halls towards the exit when a literal ringing in my ears stopped me.

Looking down a hallway, I see Bucky singing to Flute girl while playing his triangle 

"This song is for my friend, Flute Girl. Late is my Christmas gift to her, It's a song that I wrote, It's a song that I wrote, This is a song, It is a song Song, song, song, song-" Flute girl cuts him off with book to the head.

Now on the ground, Bucky looked up in confusion. " Hey, you said you wanted the gift of tunes for Christmas."

"Ugh!" Flute girl slammed her locker closed in frustration. "I said I wanted a McFist tunes gift card. Pull your dinger out of your ear."

Everyone standing around started laughing at Bucky as Flute girl walked away.

Bucky then started to cry.

Sighing at the recurring scene, cause its Bucky, I take moment to think on how I can get him to stop crying.

But I don't even get close to an idea when then sudden sound of roars and screams ring out through the halls.

Groaning, I look and see a now stank'd Bucky running after Flute girl.

"Well this is one way to start winter break." I say before jumping into an open locker and pulling on my mask.

~Third Person P.O.V~

Flute girl screamed as Monster Bucky backed her into a corner and started growling a tune.

But everyone cheered as a red and blue clouds of smoke appeared with their heroes.

"OK, Bucky. Time for a little ditty I call 'Hark the Herald Ninja Rings'!" Ninja threw some rings at a Christmas bells decoration, causing the bells to fall on Monster Bucky and annoying him.

Monster Bucky growled, dashed over, roared in their faces, and then took a swipe at them only for them to dodge out of the way.

Now on top of some vending machine, Kunoichi spies some wreaths hanging on the walls and quickly jumps from wall to wall grabbing them.

Once on the ground and behind Monster Bucky, Kunoichi threw the wreaths at Monster Bucky causing his arms to get wrapped up and unable to move them.

Monster Bucky looked up at the paper that had his song on it as it floated down until Ninja shredded it to pieces with his sword, releasing green mist and turning Bucky back to normal.

A dazed normal Bucky poked his head out from wreaths he was in. "What happened?"

Flute girl stood over him angrily and he looked up her. "Did you like my song?"

Flute girl glared harder. "Bucky-"

"Just say yes." Ninja whispered to her.

"Uh, yes?"