The McHugger Games

A/N:*Bites lip while glancing around nervously*

A/N:*Bites lip while glancing around nervously*...........I have no excuse.

Well beside the fact I've been getting into, or back into, other fandoms which is making me have a BUNCH of story ideas that wont leave my brain and is pushing this story to the back of my mind.

Which I do NOT want.

Cause darn it! I said I was gonna finish this so I'm gonna!

And if wanna know what other stories I have in mind you can ask but understand most of the stories I'm thinking of might not even get past the key board due to one reason or another.

Also, and I just wanna put it out there cause I love it so much and I wanna share said love, the most recent thing I've been getting is 'LEGO Monkie Kid.' I HIGHLY recommend it.

It's currently ONLY showing in Maylasia but they do have the English version on youtube. Have no idea when it's gonna come to the U.S .

Some youtubers have all the episodes on their google drive and put a link in their description so BIG thanks to them. I'm not gonna say who incase someone snitches.

Also I cant guarantee if the update schedule is gonna be the same.

And again, I'M REALLY SOOOOORRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!!!

~Riley's P.O.V.~

"Jealous? Of Amanda?" I say skeptically into my phone, talking to Rachel a few days after the dance. "Rachel did you accidently inhale paint fumes from one of your crafts again? Cause you sound nuts."

"I have not for your information. In fact, mom grounded me from any kind of paint for the next month after what happened to the couch..."

I winced slightly, remembering that disaster.

"And yes I'm saying you were jealous of Amanda cause why else would it annoy you so much when Randy started drooling over her."

"Because he wasn't focusing on stopping an evil she-witch from breaking out the Sorcerer! Do you know how many time she nearly got me in the face!?"