Sorcerer in Love

A/N: I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!

MY ONLY EXCUSE IS THAT AMANDA DIALOGUE TO TALKING TO GIRLS WAS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT!!!!!!!

But other than that, sorry.

Anyway, here you go folks

The chapter the majority of you've been hoping for. ;)

~Third Person P.O.V.~

The morning bell just rang as the students, including Howard and Randy, were watching Heidi's web show.

"Sup Carps." Heidi takes a deep breath through her nose. "The smell in the air? Its romance. Tonight's the magical night 'Under the stars dance'." She then looks at the camera sharply. "So this is your last chance to get a date."

"Ha! Dates." Howard laughs. "Dates are for dudes who don't bros to play vids with. Right Cunningham."

No answer.

"Cunningham?" Howard looks at his friend only to face palm when he sees Randy staring intensely at a certain red head down the hall who was talking to Rachel.

"Cunningham!" Howard shoves his friend snapping him out of his staring. 

"Huh-what?" Randy shakes his head to focus.

"Cunningham, your killing me here." Howard groans. "You've had a week to ask her to the dance and you've either chickened out or something stopped you. Man up so we can move on with our lives!"

"Howard its not that simple." Randy tries to explain but Howard wasn't hearing it.

"It's totally simple! Rachel even told me Riley doesn't have a date yet! All you have to do is go up to her and say 'Hi, I think your pretty. Do you want to go to the dance tonight with me?' It would literally take a minute tops."

"I-I don't know." Randy says nervously, fiddling with his fingers. "I mean what if she say no! And things get so extremely awkward that she never want to speak to me again! ShemightevenquitbeingtheKunoichiorfindamorebrucerguytoreplaceme-!"

Howard slaps him.

Randy holds the injured cheek in shock. "Did you just slap me?"

"Yes." Howard then grabs Randy by the hoodie and pulls him down to eye level. "Now you listen to me Cunningham. Your are my best bro, I've seen you come up with the craziest plans that only have minimal backfire. You are the Ninja. You've fought monsters, robots, and saved Norrisville a hundred times over! Are you gonna let the little idea of rejection stop you from asking the girl of your dreams to a little dance?"

"....no."

"I cant hear you!"

"No!" Randy stands up straight looking determined.

"Now what are you gonna do!"

"Ask Riley to the Dance!" And with a turn of his heels, Randy starts marching his way towards Riley with Howard looking on proudly.

".....He's gonna choke....."

~Randy's P.O.V.~

'I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna ask Riley to the dance!' I chant in my head with my shoulders back, head held high, and a purpose in my steps.

I stopped right behind her ready to get her attention but Rachel beats me to it by pointing at me catching Riley's attention.

Taking a breath to ready myself, everything seemed to go in slow motion as dark red hair swayed through the air as Riley turned her head around towards me.