I - THERE'S TWO OF THEM!

-AESARA [ee-zura]
A million different things flashed before my eyes and disappeared almost as fast. By the time it ended, I had already forgotten what happened. The only thing I remembered was choking on water, that rushed from my lungs and through my throat. What happened before that was a mystery to me. Two names floated around my head. Aesara and Teresa. I was aware that one of them belonged to me.

As I stood up in the moving box I was in, I noticed that there was someone else in here. I crouched down and grabbed their arm, turning them onto their back. It was a girl with dark hair. She was...sleeping? I noticed the lights that we passed so often were speeding up. I looked up and saw red light surrounding a ceiling. If we didn't slow down right now, we'd be pancakes.

I screamed and fell on my butt as the box stopped harshly. It banged against the top and light immediately streamed into the small space. I hissed and covered my eyes with my hand, scooting to the far end of the box, hitting my back on the metal wall. The person who jumped in looked at the unconscious girl first, not noticing me yet.

"What do you see Newt?" Someone asked from above.

"It's a girl." The boy said. I noticed he had an accent that made his works thick. "I think she's dead." I had to hold back my scoff. Can they not see her chest moving?

"What's in her hand?" Someone else asked.

'Newt' bent down and grabbed the rolled paper from the girls' hand. He opened it and stared at the small piece of paper. "She's the last one, ever." He looked up at the rest. "What the hell does that mean?"

As soon as the last word left his mouth, the girl beside him gasped, sucking in huge breaths. "Thomas!" Her eyes closed and she panted until calming down. Thomas? That name sounded familiar.

"Still think I'm overreacting?" It was the same boy who asked Newt what was in the girls' hand.

Newt sighed and turned around, jumping when he saw me. Crap. I stared at him with wide as, watching as he looked at me and the girl repeatedly. "You're kinda calm." He stated.

"Thanks?" I frowned. Many questions raced through my mind at once I didn't really know which one to ask first.

Newt seemed to notice. "Okay, how about I help you guys out of here, and I give you a tour of this place?"

I was weary, scared that they would try something. Though, the rational part of my brains telling me that if they wanted to they would have already. I sighed. "Okay." He extended his hand and helped me up, boosting me out of the box. I landed in front of a group of boys, who all stared at me, some smirking and some confused. I stood up, pushing the nearest two out of the way.

Before I can make it away from the crowd, a rough hand grasped my wrist. I turned back and saw a tall boy with weird eyebrows and a mean glare. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Please let me go." I begged.

"Gally let go of the bloody greenie." Newt came out of the box, the sleeping girl now in the arms of a boy with a satchel and curly hair. Now that I could see Newt clearly, I could see how good looking he was. His sand blonde hair was messy and he had the fed-up look in his brown eyes.

"She was going to run away." The grip on her wrist tightened. I hissed.

"Hey, you're hurting her." Another boy said, stepping forward. He had dark hair and eyes, moles covering a lot of his face. He has some cuts and bruises. My eyes widened. I know him from somewhere...

"Stay out of it, shank. You're already on thin ice."

"Alright, everyone get back to work. Clint take her to the met hut, stay by her side." Newt told the boy holding the other girl. "Gally leave her be."