XV-THE LOONEY BIN

I tried to scrabble away, but the people who brought me here were standing, waiting for me to try to escape. They grabbed my arms and forced me to stand, holding me up.

"Oh, I love when they try to run." He got up from his bone chair, stalking down to me. His eyes never left me. "They taste all the better."

My breath increased and my eyes burned with fear. "Please..."

"Please what? You must be eager to be in my stomach. It's the only reason to beg."

"No." I shook my head rapidly, stopping when he put his hand to my cheek. I shook in my spot, muscles stopped cold.

"Shut a pretty face. I had a daughter that looked like you. She loved me and I loved her. But then she tried to leave and I had to eat her. I wonder if you'll taste the same?"

His hand slid down to my arm, holding onto my wrist with one hand and my bicep with his other. He sniffed it first and hummed in approval. The people holding me started to make grunting noises, then sounded like howling monkeys when He opened his mouth and drew my arm closer.

A no roared from my mouth and my mind went blank.

She twisted her arm out of His grip, grabbing his throat in her hands. He gasped and scratched at her arms. She squeezed tighter and heard a snap. He went limp and fell to the floor when she released him.

The group members were so shocked that they let her go and then tried to attack her. This time, she let WICKED take control. She watched as her body moved in ways that it never had before, knocking the members off their feet's and giving them mercy by sending them beyond this horrible place.

When she was sure they were all gone, she was released from the hold.

I stared in shock at what I just did. It hadn't fully been me, but it was my body, my hands now covered in their blood. And some of my own blood where He had scratched me.

Not looking at any of the bodies any longer I ran.

They had stripped me of my backpack, which was a blessing and a curse. I could run faster now that I didn't have to carry it, but I had stuff in there that I could have used for my wounds.

I had no ideas where I was running and it was darker now. But I heard a noise, which sounded faintly like music. I followed it, coming to a white house that had sheets bellowing out of the windows they covered. There were a couple of people standing outside the building.

I slowly walked towards them and noticed that they didn't look crazy. One of the people was a lady. I went up to her. "Excuse me."

She turned to me, her movements liquid like. "Hello."

"What can we do for you?" The person with her was a man, taller than me, but shorter than her. He had a really ugly face.

"I need shelter, for like a day or two." His eyes traveled down my arm, staring at the scratched cautiously. "You don't have to worry about that."

His eyebrow quirked up. "Well, you need a place to stay, I can give that to you. But nothing is free."

"I'll do anything. I just need to rest for a little and get myself cleaned up."

The guys smirked and I got a very nasty feeling I was going to pay a heavy price for this. "Admission is one drink." The lady produces a glass bottle from her clothes that hung loosely to her.

Without thinking, I took the glass from her and drank the odd colored liquid. It burned as it went down, but I was left with a warm feeling in my throat and chest. The man laughed and put his arm on my shoulder, a feeling so different from Teresa's just the night before. "Follow me young lady. He pushed the strings of the front door to the side and led me through a body filled building. Everyone was dancing to the ominous music that played. They didn't notice me walking past them, bumping into them when their bodies swayed too close.