"At that same pace," Crystal asks.

I nod again.

"Damn, your girl got some stamina," Kelley says and I turn to glare at her and she hides behind Lindsey and Rose.

I roll my eyes and turn my focus back to Y/N. "TIME," Dawn yells and Y/N stops and lays on the ground.
———
Y/N's POV:

I lay down as I try and catch my breath. "Good job, kid," Dawn say as she sticks out a hand to help me up.

"Thanks Dawn."

"Now head to the bench and get some water and relax. I'm going to get someone to pass with you in a little," Dawn says and walks away to help the team with the next drill.

I sigh and stand up. I slowly walk over to the bench. My eyes connect with Alex's as Dawn talks to the team and I wink which makes her blush.

I smirk and drink the water. I sit down and let out a sigh of relief. "Not bad, Speedy," someone says behind me and I turn around to see Hope.

"Hope," I say with a smile and walk over to giver her a hug.

"What are you doing here," I ask as we pull away from each other.

"Jill and Dawn don't want to over work the keepers today so I'm gonna be the keeper for your shooting," Hope says and my eyes widen.

"I have to shoot on you," I ask shocked.

Hope nods, "You've done it multiple times."

"Yeah, but I haven't done any shooting in a year," I say.

"You will be fine Y/N/N, relax," Hope says with a smirk a walks away towards the team.

Kelley runs to Hope and jumps into her arms, I will ask her about that later. After their hug everyone else hugs Hope.

"Y/N," Dawn calls me while the team is talking to Hope.

I walk over,'"What's up?"

"You ready to do some passing," Dawn asks.

"Yep."

"Great," she says then turns around to face the team, "Christen," Dawn yells.

Christen comes over, "You are gonna do some light passing for a little with Y/N just so she can get use to touching a soccer ball again," Dawn says and passes a ball to me.

"Let's go, Y/N" Christen says and I follow her.

Once we move to an open area we start to pass. "So, how are you and Tobin doing," I ask.

Christen chuckles, "We are doing great."

"That's good," I say.

"Yeah. When are you going to pop the question," Christen asks.

"What are you talking about," I ask as I look at her confused as we continue to pass.

"When are you going to propose to Alex?"

I almost trip over the soccer ball when Christen asks that and Christen laughs. "Why would you ask that," I ask her.

"I can see the love in both of your eyes, Y/N. I know you want to marry Alex and she wants to marry you too, but you think it's too soon," Christen says and I stop passing.

I sigh and look at the ground, "I do want to marry Alex, I really do. I just don't want it to be ruined again."

"It won't be ruined again," Christen says as she walks over to me, "You have the entire team with you, you have Hartley, your mom is in jail, and you don't invite your dad."

Not the Same (Alex Morgan/Reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara