q and a

you asked (kind of) and i delivered! here are the characters answers to your questions!

francesca

how does it feel to own the bakery now?
- honestly? it's super weird because it's been my dream for so long and now my dads don't work there but i'm going to make them proud.

favourite baby names?
- nice try but i'm keeping those close to my chest 🤐

what would you be doing if you weren't where you are right now?
- no idea. i graduated uni with a degree in business but i would have no idea what to do with that degree. i probably would be in some office job that i hate.

did you think that you and jack would actually end up together?
- never in a million years. i thought that he was on a mission to get on my nerves and even when we liked each other, our timing was shit. i thought that we were just going to be co-parents.

how are the kids doing?
- freya is getting so big and i need her to stop growing! little bump her is also getting big but we can't wait to meet her!

is it true that footballers are always horny?
- wow, you're dirty minded, aren't you? just kidding! i can't speak for all footballers but jack certainly is haha.

is it hard knowing how many girls fancy your fiancé?
- kind of. jack's so loyal and reassuring so i know that he would never do anything. i'm quite smug in a way because they all fancy him but i'm the one that gets to have him.

jack

favourite baby names?
- i feel like this is a trick question and you're all waiting for me to trip up but i've rehearsed this... i can't tell you because fran would kill me.

how's being a dad treating you?
- i have the two best jobs in the world: being a footballer and being a dad. i'm tired practically all the time but it's so rewarding, seeing her little face and we can't wait to meet the little one. i love every moment of it.

marry me?
- haha you're sweet but i'm not sure fran would be too happy if i said yes so i'm going to have to say no. sorry!

john

how do you feel about having another niece/nephew?
- pure buzzing about it! can't wait! i'm already the favourite uncle. ben is raging about it but i can't help it, i have experience, you know? i have two brothers with wee ones. i guess i'm just a natural.

andrew

how are things with louis?
a lot better now, thank you. we've been getting counselling and it's helping a lot. i'm glad that we're working things out because we love each other a lot and we really love our daughter and grandkids.

louis

tell us the full story of how you and andrew met?
you're very curious, no? i was a police officer investigating a strip club. andrew was a waiter and had no idea the sort of trouble that the club was in. when we arrested the number, he was feeling quite brave and slipped me his number. i shouldn't have allowed it because it was unprofessional but i couldn't help it. how do you young ones say it? 'he was a bit of me', that's right, no?

emilia

best thing about being an auntie?
definitely all the cuddles! freya gives the best cuddles i've ever had and i think her sister won't be too far behind her.

what did you do when fran offered you a job at the bakery?
we had spoken about it loads of times but when she asked, it was so surreal! i said yes straight away and handed in my two week notice to the office that i worked at. it was a no brainer for me because i love the bakery.

did you think fran and jack would get together?
i knew that they were meant to be together but i wasn't sure if they would get together because they were both so blind and stupid. i was considering locking them in a room together.

ben

is it weird that two or your best friends are together, planning to get married with a child and about to have another one?
in a way, yes. i never thought that two of my oldest best friends would get together. i had been friends with them for years and then they suddenly meet by chance. i'm happy for them, they deserve their happiness.

a/n: long awaited but it's finally here! thanks to everyone who sent in questions because this was super fun and i hope you're all satisfied with the answers that you received.

did you enjoy this? would you like if i did this with other books?

enjoy and stay safe!

lots of love, e x