three

franlaurentt: what comes before part b? part a! if you don't get it, it's supposed to be like partyyy!

view comments

emiliaj: not sure you're supposed to explain jokes babe

user1: she's hot

user2: the gay in me jumped out

benchilwell: definitely not supposed to explain your jokes

madders: you're cute
franlaurentt: thanks!
user3: oh she's a naïve bby

jackgrealish: if you have to explain your jokes, it means they're not funny
franlaurentt: you're not funny
jackgrealish: oh damn, that one hit hard...

walking into the crowded house, francesca could smell the alcohol from the large amount of people crowding the hallway. ben and francesca pushed through the bodies until they found themselves in the slightly less crowded kitchen.

"here," ben handed his smaller friend a cup full of her favourite alcoholic beverage: vodka lemonade. it was her favourite not because of the taste but because of how quickly it got her drunk.

"thank you." he rolled his eyes at her, knowing that he would be the one holding her up in a few hours, her being too drunk to stand.

"oh my gosh! franny! you're here!" francesca was halfway through her drink when a drunken emilia appeared and pulled her away from ben.

luckily for francesca, ben didn't mind one bit that she had been taken away from him since he had other friends at the party that he could quite easily go and talk to.

"you need to catch up. here." emilia started to pour any alcoholic drink that she could find and mixed them all into a red cup before handing it to francesca. the brunette girl almost threw up at the smell but she held her nose and tipped the drink back, swallowing all of it.

"wow, that was strong. give me some more." the brunette girl screwed her face up at the taste but agreed with her best friend at the fact that she needed to catch up.

a few concoctions later and francesca was well and truly shit faced drunk. she was stumbling everywhere and slurring her words whenever someone spoke to her.

"francesca, good to see you again." a familiar brummie voice caught the small girl's attention and as she turned round, she stumbled into his arms.

"falling for me already, are you?" his voice was teasing and sober francesca wouldn't have liked it but drunk francesca hated it.

"fuck off, jack. not everyone falls at your feet all the time." she slurred, making the whole ordeal even more amusing for the brummie boy.

"someone's feisty." his smirk was really beginning to get on francesca's nerves so she stumbled away before she had the chance to say or do anything else that she would regret in the morning.

"oh my gosh, look! they're doing karaoke!" once the pair of friends stumbled out into the backgarden, they noticed a blonde boy performing 'hero' by enrique iglesias. it certainly wasn't the worst performance she had heard but it also was nowhere near the best.

"let's go!" drunk francesca pulled her blonde friend onto the makeshift stage and they stood in front of the microphones.

usually it was emilia that would make the split second decisions and worry about the consequences later but the brunette girl felt like she had a point to prove tonight.

she made sure the backing track for little mix's 'joan of arc' was playing before jumping into song.

for those who were friends with francesca, they knew that the girl had a talent when it came to singing. she was always performing shows for her dads when she was younger and singing when working in the bakery.

ben watched from the crowd in confusion. her singing voice wasn't compromised by the amount of alcohol that she had consumed earlier in the night but he was confused as to why she had chosen that song.

"i don't need a man, i put my own rock on my hand." the brunette boy watched her sing the words, her eyes concentrated on someone in the crowd. he turned his body to see that it was none other than jack grealish.

the brummie boy watched as francesca sing the words of the song to him, a flirtatious look in her eyes. he gave her one of his signature smirks, knowing that it would piss her off even more.

"damn. i was going to make a move tonight but those two are meant for each other." james maddison spoke from next to his friend, a bottle of water in his hand to mositen his throat after his rendition of 'hero'.

"they are, aren't they? even if they don't know it yet." ben laughed, realising that his best friend was right. the sexual tension between them was obvious to everyone but them. it was suffocating and they were outside.

"you don't need a man, huh? that your way of telling me you swing the other way?" jack approached the brunette girl after emilia left to go throw up in the nearest bathroom.

"right, i must be gay because i have two dads." francesca rolled her eyes, having heard it all before but as jack was about to protest, the brunette girl continued.

"i swing both ways and i can assure you that i get more girls than you." with that, francesca turned on her heel and walked away from the aston villa player, leaving him with his mouth agape.

if that's how francesca laurent-thompson wanted to play then jack grealish would be playing along in hopes of winning.

a/n: franny has just declared war... oop!

thank you to everyone who has shown this story so much love already, you're all amazing !

enjoy and stay safe!

lots of love, e x