eight

francesca laurent-thompson woke up in an unfamiliar bed with unfamiliar arms wrapped around her naked body.

she tried to remember what happened last night and when she did, she realised that she was in bed with none other than jack grealish.

she felt him stir and she didn't know whether to pretend that she was asleep or let him know that she was awake but it was too late to make a decision because his lips were already leaving soft kisses on her tanned neck.

"jack," francesca groaned, not liking where he was going with things. she had been stupid. they were supposed to hate each other all of the time, not just some of the time but she couldn't deny how good he made her feel.

"jack, we said this couldn't happen again." she mumbled, trying to find the strength inside of her to push him off but she was enjoying his lips working on her far too much.

"yet last night still happened." he gave her a smirk before placing his lips on hers and pulling himself up so that he was on top of her.

"no, last night has to be the last time. i need to get home." francesca tried to fight the feelings of pleasure she was feeling and reached over to his nightstand where her phone was currently sitting, hoping that her dads wouldn't be questioning where she had gone although they probably thought that she had decided to spend the night with emilia.

"how about this be our last time? then we can enjoy it?" the brunette girl pretended to think about his proposal before she agreed. she hated that she enjoyed sex with him so much but he was sculpted like a greek god and he certainly knew how to pleasure a woman.

"let me just text emilia quickly." she mumbled and sent a quick message to her best friend, asking her to cover for her for last night if her parents asked when she showed up to work at the bakery.

the whole time that she was texting, jack didn't let up. he continued to kiss her neck and chest, making sure to mark her. she wasn't his but he sure as hell wished that she was. he could tell that she was trying to hold back her moans and as soon as she put her phone down, she flipped them so that he was beneath her.

"you're looking a little desperate, need some help?" francesca asked, referring to how he hadn't stopped showing her affection since she agreed to have another round of sex with him. jack was shocked at the sudden dominance that she was displaying but he was beginning to love it. the newfound confidence that she was showing being incredibly sexy for him. jack didn't know that the small girl had a dominant side to her. she always seemed so innocent but now, he was beginning to question that.

"condom." francesca instructed, ready to get the show on the road.

both of them wanting each other badly and although it felt slightly rushed since francesca had places to be, they were each trying to savour the moments knowing that this very well may be the last sexual encounter that they have together.

jack's fingers were pressing deeply into the skin on francesca's hips, the tanned girl burning wherever he touched her. her messy bed hair fell in curtains, surrounding her face as she watched jack enjoy the scene in front of him. his head was tipped back, buried deep within his pillows, the sight of the girl in front of him was one that he enjoyed a lot and he wanted to remember every last detail.

they both knew that their time together was coming to an end and as much as francesca hated to admit it because of her massive ego when it came to jack, she was going to miss it. a lot.

after their intimate encounter came to an end, jack attached his lips back to francesca's not wanting it to be over yet.

"stay a bit longer." he whined and the brunette girl shook her head at him. he was needy. he was needy for her. he couldn't face the fact that his time with her was over because when he did, he wouldn't be able to kiss her or please her anymore. instead, he would have to go back to making snarky remarks to her whenever she made one about him.

"i can't. i have work. not all of us get paid millions of pounds a week." she got up from his bed, jack watching her every move as she picked up her clothes from the previous day that were scattered across his bedroom floor.

"thousands." he corrected her with a smirk on his face.

"right because it makes all the difference." she rolled her eyes and put her clothes from the previous day back on. they still had traces of flour and various other ingredients on them and she knew that she would have to stop off at emilia's on her way to work to get a new set of clothes. she couldn't let her parents get suspicious.

"i have an idea." the muscular boy sat up in his bed, the duvet covering his lower half but his abs still on show and it took everything in the brunette girl not to stare at them.

"oh no, you shouldn't be allowed to think." francesca spoke as she pulled her crop top over her head, messing up her long hair even more.

"friends with benefits. it's obvious that we can't stay away from each other." to say that francesca was shocked by his suggestion was an understatement.

"that sounds like a stupid idea." she commented, tying the laces on her shoes and combing through her hair with her hands in an attempt to make herself look more presentable.

"so you're in?" his smile was hopeful. as a professional footballer, he had had his fair share of beautiful women and one night stands but francesca laurent-thompson was by far the best.

"i'm in." he gave her one last smile as she left his house to go to work.

never in a million years did francesca think that she would have a friend with benefits. it just wasn't her thing. she liked meaningful sex with someone that she shared a connection with but jack, he was different. they had hot sex and tried wild and adventurous things and francesca thought that maybe she just needed to try something different for once.

a/n: it's finally here! chapter eight. sorry it took so long to upload, i had to edit it because i was unhappy with some of it but i hope you enjoy this one. this will be the last of the cringey writing as i try to fill the smut filled scenes with words that aren't smut lol.

so, do you guys think the friends with benefits proposal was a good idea? ;)

enjoy and stay safe!

lots of love, e x