four

a few days after francesca's latest encounter with jack, she was back at work and clearing up the bakery when he strolled in.

"sorry, we're shut." she gave him a forced smile and he shook his head at her.

"you shut at nine and it's still only five to." jack informed the exhausted girl, giving her a cheeky grin as she sighed and took his order.

any normal person would take their order to go but jack was no normal person. instead, he took his coffee and muffin and sat down at one of the clean tables.

"you need to go." francesa was done with being polite to the boy since he was now taking the piss.

"that's not how you should talk to your customers." he teased her, seeing how annoyed and flustered she was becoming.

"i don't care because you're not just a customer anymore. you're a pain in my ass." francesca's cheeks were now a bright shade of pink and jack could only laugh at the girl's outburst.

"excuse me sir but we're closing so you'll have to leave." andrew peeked his head out from the kitchen, seeing the head of brunette hair sitting at a table.

"of course. thanks for the service." he stood up, 'accidentally' knocking over his cup of coffee, the liquid spilling everywhere over the clean floors.

"oops." he simply gave her a shrug before leaving the bakery.

"you're a dick!" she yelled out onto the street, earning several dirty looks from people walking past in the street.

"dad, i'm going on a walk! i'll see you at home!" francesca yelled out to her parents, not waiting to see if either of them heard her or not.

she stepped over the puddle of coffee and out into the cool air on the street. she was desperate to get some exercise to get rid of the anger that she was feeling. she didn't know why she let jack wind her up so much but he did and she hated it. he was the most irritating person that she had ever met.

francesca strolled through the streets of birmingham. it wasn't where she grew up but she loved it all the same. francesca lived in milton keynes alongside ben chilwell until she was seventeen years old. she only moved away to attend university in leicester so that she could be closer to her footballer friend who was an academy player at the local football club. her parents moved to birmingham to open up their bakery and she followed after finishing university.

she strolled around, finding herself sitting on a bench in the local park. she brought her knees up to her chest and reflected on how annoying the brummie boy was.

"you thinking about me?" francesca jumped at the sound of jack grealish's voice, wanting nothing more than to punch him square in the face.

"obsessed with me?" she retaliated, feeling him sit on the bench next to her.

"you wish." he rolled his eyes at her. he didn't know why he was sitting with her but part of him wanted to make sure that she was safe. it was getting dark and he knew that all of the sexual predators would be coming out.

"yeah, that really explains why you're still here." it was francesca's turn to roll her eyes at the boy. she desperately wanted him to go away and leave her alone.

"do you spend all of your free time stalking girls or am i special?" the brunette girl gave him a smirk and he simply ignored her. in his opinion, she was being way too full of herself and annoying but he was still sitting there.

"need me to walk you home? wouldn't want your pretty face to run into some trouble-" jack started, seeing francesca stand up from the bench that the pair had been sitting on for the past fifteen minutes or so.

"i'm good. i hope i don't see you around." jack watched from his position on the bench as francesca walked away from him, crossing the street and into a cosy looking house. he knew exactly why he watched her walk home, not so that he could 'stalk' her and tease her even more but he cared about whether or not she got home safely.

jack stayed sitting on the bench for a few more minutes, being interrupted when he saw his phone light up from a text message from his latest booty call. a smile appeared on his face and as he was about to accept her request, his mind thought back to the girl that he had just been talking to. he declined her and went straight back home, trying to shake his thoughts of francesca.

franlaurentt: contrary to what you might believe, i don't need you

view comments

user1: she snapped

user2: omg

emiliaj: if i wasn't straight, i would date you

user3: holy shit

user4: pj's but keep it cute innit

jackgrealish: i don't believe it, i know it
franlaurentt: just like i know that you're a dick
jackgrealish: you want my dick
franlaurentt: you wish

madders: you're fire

user5: i feel bad for james because he obviously likes her but she's sooo involved with jack
madders: don't fancy her! just being a good friend and hyping her up

benchilwell: who she??

a/n: this chapter is a little boring, i know, sorry :( i just needed something to fill up the space before the next few chapters because this story is about to have a change of pace ;)

name a premier league player that you don't like. they have to be current and tell me why in the comments!

enjoy and stay safe!

lots of love, e x