Chapter 4 : Skinship

[ There'll be Grammatical errors and typos ]

[ Enjoy~ ]

____________________

Everything in this world is dirty

Telephones, pens, notebooks, railings.

The very air we breath that's probably full of floating dead skin cells from different people, you don't know if some of those are landing and sticking to you and who knows what those dead skin feels came from.

It's all disgusting.

It's hard to breath everyday.

Everyday, my daily routine, is tiring, but if my daily routine is disturbed I get anxious, itchy and it drives me crazy.

I don't want to live like this, I want to live normally too. I want to go out and play - but I can't since it's dirty -

I want to try and eat outside too, I want to try and play to public places and experience real joy too.

But I can't; because if I do I'll faint from panic attacks.

Even if the weather is hot, I wear gloves - red gloves to cover the red stain that goes through from the blood of my chapped hands from frequent washing.

I want to be normal, I want to be like them too. I want to have relationships too, I want to hold someone's warm hands with my bare skin too, I want to touch someone's face too, I want to pat someone's head too, I want to hug someone too, I want to kiss someone too...

But all of those - I can't do it. And just by thinking about it, just by thinking of me touching them makes me sick and disgusting.

I want to wash my hand.

"Hey Singapore! Wanna go and eat at the cafeteria?" Vietnam offers - which of course I never decline.

But eating at the cafeteria? It's too much for my stomach to take in, but I hold it in, I bare with it so that they can't know how worst this phobia of mine is.

I just want to hang out with someone like a normal person with a friend.

"What are you gonna get?" He asked; eyes glued to the lunch menu at the top.

"Chicken rice" I replied almost immediately.

Vietnam nodded and hands out his hand "payment" he said and I fish out my wallet before dropping the exact amount of price "go get a seat and I'll find you"

I turn to my heel and search for a vacant table that's enough for two people - looking left and right, I can see most are occupied, except the one at the back.

Perfect.

I walked up to it and immediately take out my trusty alcohol spray and sprayed it all over the area where I'll seat and eat.