Chapter 47 : Rose, Him, Home

Philipia was too tired to open her eyes and soon fell asleep. Looking at her peaceful and sleeping face, Martial stared at her and played with a strand of her hair for a bit.

He smirked and laughed. Recalling what just happened, he couldn't help but glance at her legs that had become swollen and reddish then to her eyes that had become puffy.

He swallowed hard, leaned down and gave her forehead a kiss. The brother within him was frantically apologizing while the lustful one was ecstatic. He was now one step closer to being able to have her by himself.

Suddenly, Martial stood up, went to the bathroom and threw up in the sink. He panted heavily for a while before he washed his mouth and face and stared at the man reflected in the mirror.

Was this what she saw?

Martial raised a fist and was about to punch the mirror but stopped. His fist just an inch away from the surface, visibly trembling, stopping himself from making a mess.

“I should be happy,” he murmured.

【 You monster 】

“I should be satisfied.”

【 You rapist 】

“But why... Martial?”

Eye to eye with himself through the mirror, he was expressionless yet the reflection was looking back with a smile that you couldn't understand.

【 HAHAHAHAHA! Did you enjoy it? Did you love it? Fucking your own sister? 】

“I did... I really wanted her—But it's so wrong.”

【 It's wrong but you loved it. It's not right yet you kept thrusting between her legs like a beast! HAHAHAHA! Forcing her, giving her no choice. I bet you enjoyed every minute of it.】

“She consented. She didn't struggle afterwards when we made the deal.”

The Martial in the reflection sneered, 【 Even if she didn't struggle and made that deal, you still would've fucked her. 】

Martial nodded blankly, “Right. I still would've fucked her. But she doesn't deserve it...”

【 She does. She deserves it. Haven't you been lusting over her for a hundred years? 】

Martial covered his ears and shook his head, “She does not! She does not!”

【 HAHAHAHA! MARTIAL! MARTIAL! MARTIAL! YOU COVETED YOUR SISTER! 】

Martial's back touched the tiled walls, leaned against it and slid down. The reflection still stood, banging against the mirror from the other side. As if the mirror would break any second now.

【 You love her. She's yours. No one can take her from you. From the beginning till the end. She was yours. Why are you feeling guilty now? When the deed has been done? She's now fully aware of your feelings, fully aware of your motives, she knew what you truly are—A monster, a rapist, an incestuous bastard... 】

The reflection's voice somehow changed into Philipia's at the last part. Martial flinched and trembled in guilt.

“If only she wasn't my sister,” he muttered. “If only you weren't my sister...”

【 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 】

“If only...” he looked at his hand that was trembling and towards the bed in the bedroom. Philipia still lay unconscious. The soft mattress made her sink.

Martial ignored the laughter from his reflection, slowly made his way to the side of the bed and brushed the strand of hair resting on her cheek.

“Will you still forgive me if you knew the truth?”