⚠️ WARNING!⚠️

Well, well, well.

Hello, hello, hello~

Such a beautiful day it is to start the second volume of Pangaea academy: Same old brand new frenemies.

And of course, it is to avoid future misunderstanding/s, hate, and complaints—because we all hate complaints—I will list (some) of the things you have to look out for.

If you're a new reader here and you just stumble upon this good ol' book of mine.

Hello, hi, salutations and greetings to you newcomer. This is the second part lovie and I recommend reading the first book to avoid confusion. 【 Check my profile to see book 1 】

BUT, if you're an old reader here.

Welcome back and congratulations, you have successfully reached the book ✌️~

Let us all give ourselves a round of applause! 👏👏👏

Yaayyy ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Anyways, let's start!

The things you should look out from this book are the followings:

° Incest ( oh boy how we all hated this ^^ )

° Grammatical Errors ( English isn't my first language, I apologize )

° Inaccurate Translations ( Don't hurt google translator, she/he has done nothing wrong! QAQ )

° Inaccurate History ( I'm not good with history. I just search it on Google most of the time. )

° Oblivious, dense, naive, innocent main character ( for old readers out there, the suffering we have to carry while we read philipia taken advantage of, But we love it >//< )

° Strong languages ( I don't know why I still bother adding this, but I will just give you a heads up~ )

° R@pe ( ... No comment, you guys won't give a poop anyways, but you can always skip it. I respect that )

° Mature scenes ( It's the same as r@pe but at the same time it's not—you get what I mean )

°Mention of wars, etc... ( it's a countryhuman fanfic for a reason )

° Typos ( Ahhh, my old nemesis... )

°Reverse Harem cliches ( One girl LOVED/LIKED by all men ^^ short explanation why there aren't some of your favorite ships ^^ sorry not sorry )

I guess that is all of it (for now)

Please make sure you've read this part so that we won't have any misunderstandings, just wanted to repeat that again.

You know I love you all (๑˙❥˙๑)

Sorry if this warning took so much of your time so I'll just end it here and let you enjoy the second book.

Welcome to pangaea academy: Revelation. 

Much love ( ˘ ³˘)♥