Chapter 33 The Unborn

Raiza panicked she slowly stood up as the water kept running down her legs. She went straight to the door and tried to pry it open, but it was locked. She knocked on the door, but then she heard the car start and zoom out of the garage. Wide-eyed, she slowly moved towards the window.

"Oh please Sid don't go..." she whispered, hoping he felt her panic.

She wobbled towards the window, slowly leaving a trail of sticky water behind. Her legs and maternity outfit were soaking fast, making it difficult for her to move more quickly. The fear of falling or hurting her baby made her more cautious while panic wreaked havoc. Her heartbeat rose rapidly, and she could sense the change in her body. As she walked towards the window, she felt the sudden piercing pain the contractions had begun suddenly.

"No... not like this" she whispered

The searing pain burst as she screamed and held her stomach bending over as she tried to breathe through the pain.

"Oh, God no, please... Siddharth" she waited for the pain to pass.

As she recovered from the pain she wobbled across the room to the window and looked out at the garage he had left, and it hurt her, she cried. Raiza slowly moved towards the bed and started looking for her mobile phone. Her hands searched the bed and her eyes scanned the table nearby. She didn't find it. She moved towards her handbag hanging on the coat hanger placed in the other corner of her room.

"This is not how this should happen" she spoke to the power unknown "Give me time please don't let this happen. I'm alone God, please don't let this happen. Please bring back Sid. Please help" she cried as she pleaded.

She reached the coat hanger slowly and cautiously, taking one step at a time. She held the coat hanger for support, took a deep breath, turned to survey the room and noticed every part of the place she had walked had trails of water left behind. Uncontrol tears streamed down her cheeks as she quickly searched her bag for her phone and didn't find it, frustrated she pulled the bag out of the hander and emptied it on the floor. Pictures, lipstick, Kajal, mirror, wallet and wads of cash scattered on the floor but no phone. She sobbed louder and more desperately.

"Oh God, no... Where is my phone?" her cries growing louder as a full-blown panic set in.

Suddenly it struck her Siddharth had taken her phone. 

"Oh please Sid you can't leave me here without a phone" She felt sick and wanted to throw up. Her head was spinning. "I have to sit down. I have to calm down" Raiza spoke to herself trying to calm down. 

She slowly started moving towards the bed; her vision blurring and fading faster "Please God ... Please help me" she prayed and moved one step at a time reaching out to hold on to something as her vision failed and darkness filled her, not sure where she was going she placed a step on one of the watery trails and her leg slipped. She went down with her feet, spiralling out and landed on her back, hitting the floor. She screamed in pain, calling for anyone to help her.

"Help. Please, HELP ME... HELP ME. OH, GOD. SID HELP ME" Her tears streamed as pain seared through her back and inside her body. 

She was in pain from her insides tearing apart, and the house reverberated with screams for a long time. She felt something slip out of her vagina, despite the pain she forced her body to lift balancing her weight on one elbow. She reached down her dress to touch and feel what had happened, and her hand touched something, it was warm, and it was flesh before she could focus more pain seared through her body. She collapsed as more pain tore into her, her mind crumpled, and Raiza fainted. 

==================================================

Next chapter on the way I will publish it in the next 24 hours.