Chapter 29 - A step to build

It took Siddharth hours to calm himself down. He kept reminding himself "She is pregnant, we are pregnant. Stop bullying her. Let her vent her anger. Focus on moving forward". Raiza's blood pressure had dropped, and the doctor had warned him to keep her away from stress. The next whole week, Siddharth spent all his energy making the environment at home happy. He didn't talk about the future or the past realizing how the volcano between them could erupt any moment. He ensured to stay home and work from his home office. He spent time making her favourite meals, watching movies with her and reading to her. He ignored her taunts and pokes and focused on making her laugh. He rented all the comedy movies in all the languages she knew. He took her for morning walks and evening walks. He took her shopping for baby clothes. He planned with her to redecorate one of the small rooms as a nursery.

Her initial reluctance to participate slowly thawed when he started talking about nursery colour. He asked for her suggestions and got silence in return. He took matters in hand decided to paint it red and hang yellow curtains, adding a massive slide for his baby to slide. His plans continued getting outrageous deliberately. After ignoring him for almost an hour of his planning, she slapped his hand when he declared he would add a huge LCD TV in the room.

"You will do no such thing" she ordered her index finger pointing at him.

"Oh, and why not? You don't think my darling daughter needs some screen time" he announced pretending they were an average-loving couple.

"Who told you it's a girl? And no I don't want my child watching TV at such a young age" she declared affectionately rubbing her belly.

The action spurred Siddharth to move closer and place his hand on her belly. "What if she wants to watch sports with Daddy?" he asked and suddenly felt a kick.

They both looked at each other a slow smile spreading on their lips.

"Did you...." Raiza began.

"Yes," Siddharth concluded.

"Did she..." Siddharth whispered in a deep emotional voice.

"Kick?" Raiza asked and nodded frantically.

She pulled Siddharth's head onto her belly, placing his ears on it. "Can you hear?" she whispered in his ears.

Siddharth's heart was soaring with joy hearing the tiny noises and holding his wife in his arms. He raised his head, eyes moistened and kissed Riaza on her lips. "Thank you" he stated "You have given me the joy I couldn't imagine I would get," he said.

Raiza looked at him in shock. She had never seen him this emotional. She placed her palm on his chest, staring into his moist eyes. Siddharth bent down to capture her lips, his emotions taking over his logical mind. Even in her last month of pregnancy, Raiza was the most beautiful woman to him. Her body bloated and puffy did nothing to stop his desire for her. With his child inside her, his need for her only escalated. Siddharth bent to kiss her again, and Raiza raised her head towards him. Both met halfway in a passionate kiss losing their difference in a shared desire. Siddharth rubbed his hand on her belly and slowly moved up her body, capturing her sensitive breasts. She moaned in excitement for him as he slowly pushed her body back, laying her down on the extended matters supporting her lower back with his hand without breaking their kiss.

Raiza's mind was hazy with desire; all she felt was the need for Siddharth. Her mind and body melted at his touch. She pulled him closer as the intensity of their kiss rose. Siddharth undressed her slowly watching her reaction to each of his advances. She seemed lost in her passion. As her mind and body continued to demand his attention, Siddharth let go of his hesitation diving into his desire. Their bodies continued to sway to each other's movements like a dance. Raiza's moans drove Siddharth to sensual ecstasy.

Raiza's Burdenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें