Caught In The Rain.

Start from the beginning

"Naughty Kitten," he flicks a droplet of water away with a single finger. "I oughta punish you for that."

His eyes have a definite playful glow, but even so, an instantaneous surge of nausea rises in the pit of my stomach. I haven't been in a situation with another male like this since I was with him.

Hugo.

The name alone causes me to shudder. He had made sure that I would never forget it.

"You've gone awfully quiet," Jacob cuts through my thoughts. "Maybe Kitten is considering the idea of my punishment."

"Shut it, Wilde," I growl snapping my head in his direction to again meet his steel gaze.

"Uh oh. Surname referrals. You must be angry."

Ignoring his remark, I turn to gaze out of the window sighing heavily to myself. Finally, Jacob pulls into a cramped space in the car park and the car comes to a stop. I reach for the handle and jerk it towards me but the door doesn't budge. My eyes widen as the panic hits me like a brick. A haziness clouds my vision and my breathing becomes shallow and rapid.

"Let me out of this car!" I shriek, the noise transpiring much louder than I'd hoped

To my surprise, Jacob immediately reaches for a button to his side and the car door swings open. Literally tumbling out onto the stony ground an instant relief floods over me. I stand up, closing my eyes tight to help me focus. Jacob had been at my side the second I'd freed myself from his car.

"Are you ok?" There's genuine concern in his voice, as he attempts to place a comforting hand on my shoulder. I slap it away hastily.

"I-I'm fine!" I yell back breathless, before storming off towards the main building.

-------------------------–-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob-

I stand, dumbfounded and rooted to the spot where Kitty stormed away. Why did she react in that way? I'd noticed back in the car that her breathing changed when she fell silent. I presumed she would have a panic attack, but thankfully that didn't materialise.

It was like she feared to be near me.

But why?

Still confused, my eyes drop to the ground, where something on the dark tarmac catches my attention. A piece of folded paper lies ominously at my feet. Normally I wouldn't pick rubbish up off the floor, but strangely enough, I find myself drawn to it. Like a mouse to a piece of cheese.

Bending down, I gather the paper in my fingers. It had stopped raining as we pulled up to the school gates, not that it mattered as I was still sodden from Kitty's stunt back in my car. The paper itself is a little wet and as I unfold it, it becomes apparent that it has previously been kept in someone's pocket.

I eyeball the photograph in the centre of the page, my attention is immediately drawn to the central female.

Her captivating figure is squat on the floor, with her legs slightly apart, practically inviting me into her body. Her waist tapers in just the right amount, leading up to a pair of more than adequate breasts, barely covered by an insignificant piece of cloth. Silky locks flow around her face and her baby blue orbs gaze into mine as though she can see into my soul. I struggle to keep my calm as I stand there frozen, my manhood swelling against the denim of my jeans.

Kitty

A fleeting glance at the five other women in the image confirms that Kitty is by far the most beautiful of the bunch. A logo embossed on the right-hand corner of the image reads 'On Safari.' That's the name of the strip club outside of town.

Does that mean that Kitty is a ...stripper?

My eyes widen in excitement and I can't help a smirk spreading across my lips.

This will be fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitty-

"So he actually told you he was going to be watching you?" Danni blinks incredulously.

She is sitting next to me on a table in the English classroom, where we're both discussing my recent run-ins with Jacob.

"Yes," I confirm, with a single nod.

"And you don't find that a little bit odd?" She questions, one perfectly arched eyebrow skyward.

"Yes I do," I repeat. "But I was in his car this morn-"

"You were in his car?" She questions interrupting me. Her pretty almond eyes widen in anticipation.

"Yes," I reply for the last time, "I was late for school, it was pissing it down with rain and he showed up."

"Like a knight in shining armour," she giggles with a grin

I raise an eyebrow sarcastically.

"More like a knight in a shiny motor," I scoff.

"Hmm," she holds her pencil between her index and middle fingers, tapping the end against her painted lips. She's suddenly silent, a tiny smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. That isn't a good sign. It means shes immersed in her mind, and thinking is a dangerous thing for my best friend to do.

"Why the hmm?" I question, my eyebrows knitting together

"Well," she turns to me again, her strawberry blonde hair gleaming in the sun. "Maybe this is a good time to allow another man into your life."

"No," I answer simply causing her to respond with a childlike frown. "Would you like me to remind you of what happened the last time I let that happen?"

I didn't want to remind her, and I didn't want to remind myself either. It had gone horribly, horribly wrong.

"Come on Kitty," she coos. "That was over a year ago. Not all men are bastards, and besides, he's out of your life now"

I love Danni's innocence, but she wasn't aware of the whole story.

Was he out of my life? Could I ever say I was free of his clutch? Sure, he isn't physically in my life anymore. However the nightmares still torture me, and the memories still haunt me. He, still, in a way holds control over my life.

"No," I repeat with finalist., "So you can forget any ideas that you might be plotting in that head of yours."

"Sure," she smiles, and ducks her head down to continue writing in her notebook.

Somehow I'm not convinced she listens to my words.

A/N- Hey guys. I Just wanted to say thank you for the readers and support I've had so far.

What do we think of seeing things from Jacob's POV? Do you want more?
Any feedback appreciated
Beth xx

My Little SecretOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara