She Sings Like An Angel.

Jacob-

As I roll up in my car early that morning, I discover that the car park is vacant as I'd expected. The building itself lies on the outskirts of the small town, in a quiet and covert location far from the rest of the community. That makes sense I daresay,  as generally, people who occupy venues such as these don't wish to announce it to the rest of the world.

I park up in one of the many free spaces and climb out of the front seat. A quick glance confirms no one is on-site, so I casually make my way to the front of the building. Two dark wooden doors stand ahead of me shut tight, with a weighty padlock in place for good measure. The venue probably doesn't open until the early hours of the morning.

Directly next to the doors, behind a clear piece of perspex is what resembles a timetable. Scanning my eyes over the poster and reading a few of the names that crop up, I can't help but smile. Someone has an imaginative mind. When I spot the name I'm searching for my eyes linger on the spot for some time. Kitty Luxe. Her performance is tonight.

My luck just keeps getting better and better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitty-

"Ivan, I- I can't wear that!" I bleat as I stare in disbelief at the garment hanging from the full-length mirror propped against the white wall across from me. 

Ivan licks his lips and grins wickedly, "I think you'll find that was the agreement, Kitty"

"But-but-"

Leaning into me he places a warm hand over my mouth to stop me from saying anything else. Beneath his lashes, a pair of deep eyes watch me in clear amusement. I'm glad to see that he's enjoying this.

"No more excuses Missy. I want your sexy ass on that stage in thirty minutes," his words may sound playful, but I sense the serious tone underlying his voice. The one that I wouldn't dare argue with. He is my boss after all.

"You will either be wearing that," he motions, with his paw-like hand to the costume that sparkles gloriously in the artificial light. "Or nothing..understand?"

I gulp nodding profusely, his hand still covering my mouth. As his hand falls from my face, his facial features transform into a winning smile, making his face glow once more.

"Fantastic! I will see you in-ooh twenty-five minutes. Don't let me down Gorgeous."

And with that, he turns on his heel and leaves me in the silence of the empty dressing room.

I stand there in silence, listening closely to the wind howling against the exterior of the building.

When I twist back to face the mirror, to my dismay the outfit is still there, mocking me. I stare at it in hatred, before releasing a heavy sigh in defeat. With no alternative options left, I slip out of my denim hipster jeans and remove my white blouse with ease, throwing it to one side of the room. Next, I unhook my bra at the back and shake it from my body.

The temperature in the room must have dropped a few degrees because the tiny hairs that cover my body stand on edge, and my nipples stick out, hard like two small berries. Carefully I place my legs into the catsuit, pulling the material up and over my figure. I have to wriggle to get the tight nylon to stretch enough over my hips and breasts.

Nevertheless, I slide my arms through the sleeves all the while wary not to pierce holes through the fine material. The material feels tight and constricting against my body, and I swear one slight movement could tear a hole in it. Grumbling to myself, I step gingerly into a pair of daringly high white stilettos, also chosen by Ivan.