Chapter 42: Spend a normal day and watch three horror movies in a row.

~ Chapter 42: Spend a normal day and watch three horror movies in a row. ~

(A/N: I can't believe this book is #43 in General Fiction, this is insane to me, thank you guys so much! I love having your feedback on it and reading your comments :) So, we're getting a little closer to the end now, just to remind you there are 51 chapters in total + an epilogue + Damon's Bucket List but I have to upload the last four chapters together because I think it's best this way so you sould have the ending in four days! Anyway thank you guys again, I'm so happy you like this book and as usual, don't forget to vote/comment! <3 

Songs for this chapter:

Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars ft. Mark Ronson

Stockholme Syndrome - One Direction

Touch and Fun - Troye Sivan

Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon)

                                                                         *

        Damon and I got home the next day. We slept almost the whole following day because we were exhausted from the trip and all the skiing and sport we had done. We woke up the next day in my bed, with the sunlight sneaking through the window and I cursed myself for not closing the blinds.

“Hey.” Damon whispered next to me, stretching his arms over his head. “How long did we sleep?”

I checked my phone. “I think thirteen hours.”

He laughed. “We should probably get out of bed then.”

He slipped outside of it first and took the notebook. He ticked off Drive a snowmobile and paraglide and looked at the other things.

“I guess we won’t be able to ride an elephant around here.” He stated, turning the page. “How about Spend a normal day with my girlfriend just watching reality TV while eating buttery popcorn?”

“That sounds awesome, I feel lazy as hell today.”

He smiled.

“Hey, when you wrote that, was it meant for Katie?”

I bit my lips after asking that question. What had gotten into me? Was I looking for trouble? Things were good and the mood was carefree, why did I need to bring Katie into this!?

But Damon just laughed.

“No silly, I put it on the list after we got together and did crazy and adventurous things. I thought it might come handy one day and I think today’s perfect for it.”

I let out a little sigh or relief and said ok. I got out of bed too and we went down in the kitchen. Jenny was still at college for a week then she would come back to live here and I couldn’t wait to have her home, even though it was nice to have Damon walk around half-naked. It was more than nice actually. And to have the possibility to make out or more anywhere we wanted, anytime we wanted. I was still in my pajamas, actually it was more like a tank-top and shorts but Damon didn’t seem to mind at all so I didn’t bother dressing up.

“Pancakes?” Damon asked, looking through the food we had in the fridge and closet.

“Yum. With chocolate chips?”

“Duh!”

I laughed and helped him prepare the batter then make the pancakes. We they were ready, we took them with us and sat in front of the TV to eat them. I looked at the program, trying to find something else than the Kardashians to watch because as much as I enjoyed crappy reality TV, I didn’t want to get carried into it again and I knew if I started to watch, I wouldn’t stop again. Yes, I was a crappy-reality-TV addict but admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovery!