Chapter 15: Helicopter ride, fireworks, water-ski and ride a horse on the beach

~ Chapter 15: Helicopter ride, fireworks, water-ski and ride a horse on the beach. ~

(Hey guys! So this is a tini-tiny chapter too and I'm sorry about that but I felt like stopping it there cause they won't be in Hawaii anymore in the next one, but don't worry, another one is coming so I hope you won't mind. Let me know in the comments if you enjoy this so far and if you feel like I should a Damon's POV some time? I haven't written yet so far but if you guys feel like I should, let me know. 
Anyway, good reading, enjoy and please don't forget to vote/comment <3)

                                                                         *

The next day, we probably did the most amazing thing ever. Go on a helicopter ride. It was a little (ok, really) expensive but it was soooo worth it. We got to take a tour of an island and the landscapes were just so breathtaking! Those shades of blue in the sea, and the mountains, the volcanoes… Everything was just too wonderful! My mouth hurt from falling every second. When we got back on land, Damon and I carved our names in a bench with the date under it to leave our mark, like we had said we’d do.

Then, at night, we watched the fireworks on the beach, which was amazing, and a perfect timing cause Damon had written he had to Watch fireworks on the beach on his list. We thought maybe we’d do it in another city but it just happened that there were fireworks this night so we took advantage of it to check it out of the list.

The next two days, we water-skied which was really cool when I wasn’t falling. I had a little trouble staying up on my skis but at some point, I could so it turned out to be really fun. And guess what we did after that? Ride a horse on the beach. Yup, no kidding. I was kind of surprised when I found that in Damon’s list but he really wanted to see what it was like so we did some researches and found a ranch not too far away where we could take horses and ride them on the beach. We drove there and just an hour later, here we were, on the beach, riding beautiful horses with the sunset. It was probably the most memorable moment of my life. But again, with everything that we got to do, I’m not sure.

But what you don’t know is that Damon had prepared a picnic on the beach. We stopped, hooked up our horses on a tree and ate in the beach. It was sooo romantic!!! I wanted to cry of happiness. Damon was the perfect boyfriend, seriously.

After our little dinner, Damon and I went back to the ranch and said goodbye to our horses. We went back at the beach cause Damon said he had a surprise for me (another one) and when we arrived, I saw that there were two hammocks suspended between two palm trees.

“Wow! This is so cool!”

“Yeah! I figured you’d like it.”

We lay in our hammock and spoke for a long time before falling asleep under the stars.