Chapter 36: NYC = Gospel, sing and dance in the subway, Times Square at night

~ Chapter 36: NYC = Gospel, sing and dance in the subway, Times Square at night. ~

(A/N: Hey guys! So on the right, in the external link, you can see what inspired me for Damon and Leah's hotel room in New York. Oh how I wish I were there intead of studying for my exams! Well not really studying actually more like procrastinating while having the little voice in my head repeat "Hey, you should be studying and not watching videos on Youtube" ('m not crazy I swear). Anyway, enjoy this chapter and please don't forget to vote/comment :) )

                                                                         *

        We finished dinner around eleven. It had been really god and my stomach was full for a whole week. After thanking Damon’s parents multiple times, we left the house and hopped in Damon’s car.

“So, still want to go to New York?” He asked as he put the key in the ignition.

“Yes!! Oh my god I’m so excited!!”

“Me too.”

“Shouldn’t I be driving though? You’re going to be tired and the last thing I want is for us to have an accident before arriving!”

“Mm, I would argue with you but I love you too much to put your life in danger. Are you sure you’re not tired though?”

“No, I could drive all night. Come on, move your pretty butt.”

We switched places and I drove away from Damon’s parent’s house. He put Sam Smith’s song on and I sang with him while laughing about how we were ruining the beautiful song. Sometimes, Damon would clench at his seat and close his eyes shut for a few minutes while breathing slowly and I couldn’t even take his hand because I was driving.

“Maybe we should smoke more of this marijuana.” I suggested playfully to try to make him smile.

“I wouldn’t be against it right now.” He breathed between clenched teeth.

“Is it your head again? Do you want me to pull over and turn off the music?”

“No, it relaxes me.” He didn’t look anything even remotely closed to relaxed. “And pulling over won’t be of any help. Just…” He breathed out. “Talk to me. Distract me.”

And that’s how I started a long, long ramble of the erotic things I would do to him when we would arrive at our hotel room. I had never talked like that in a car drive, just like I was telling him about the weather. But it seemed to work. Sometimes, he would laugh, others I would see him gulp or blush, which was the most adorable thing ever. I was getting very turned on so I asked the efficacy of this plan but kept going.

“Well now I want you to pull over so that I can make love to you right there, right now.” Damon whispered, still in pain.

“You and me both. But the wait will be worth it.”

I went on and couldn’t believe I was capable of keeping a straight face and tone while saying the dirty things that were coming out of my mouth right now.

“You’d be a good employee on the sex chat line.” Damon joked, smiling a little now.

“Shut up!” I took my hand off the wheel for a slight second to punch him playfully in the arm.

“But luckily your filthy mouth is all mine.” He added.

“Feeling better Mr. Hollins?” I inquired.