b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

Start from the beginning

"Uh, yea."

"Do you think I am a big eater?" She asked me with her hands on her waist.

"Well, I want you to be one. Because it's obvious that you are an angel." I said, whispering the last word but still loud enough so that she can hear it.

"Is it obvious?" CHAEYOUNG asked, actually looking worried and as if she believed me.

At that point, I wanted to laugh at her. She looked so innocent and very worried that she's actually blowing her cover which makes her adorable.

But I held it in and decided to play along a little bit more, "Yeah. I mean it really looked like you only know a little bit around especially with these snacks! People would think it's weird. If you are a human then you would've really heard of this snacks before."

"Is that so?" CHAEYOUNG gasped and puts a palm of her hand on her mouth. That's when I couldn't take anymore.

I give in and laugh at how innocent and adorable she sounded.

"What's funny?"

I only kept laughing and was unable to answer her question and I could only hold onto the shopping cart's handle.

"Nothing." I said while I'm slowly recovering.

"Were you just messing with me?"

Another little chuckle escaped and I tried to stop myself from laughing again.

"Not really. But don't worry you are not blowing off your cover."

She puts her hands on her waist again, "Park Jimin-"

"Don't worry, Miss. The snacks will be on me." I said, cutting her off before pushing the cart again.

"Fair enough." I heard her say before following me which made me chuckle silently.

After that, we bought the other things that are in the list before proceeding to the check out.

"Where do you want to eat?" I asked her.

CHAEYOUNG gives me a puzzled look before answering, "Aren't we going to eat later though?"

"Yeah but it's not like we could eat immediately once we got home. Aren't you hungry?"

She fell silent after I said that, making me chuckle for the nth time this whole time that I am with her.

"So, where do you want to eat?"

"Uhh, you can just pick where." She asks with a low voice.

"Are you sure? Then do you want to like, eat at a café?" I asked in which she answers with a nod.

So indeed after we run an errand at the grocery store, I drove to the nearest café in that area and parked there.

Both of us ordered a slice of cake and iced coffee and we sat there as we eat our food.

"But aside from missions, aren't you like allowed to stay here?" I asked, engaging another conversation with her.

CHAEYOUNG nods. "We just stay here temporarily. After we completed our mission, we should go back to the spiritual realm because if we stayed a little bit longer than usual we could be punished. That includes us losing our wings and powers."

"So if given a choice, don't you want to stay here in exchange of your powers?"

My question seemed to had taken her aback and that's only when I realized that I have made a mistake.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-"

"No, it's fine." She said and hummed. "Well, I am someone who sticks to her principles and responsibility. It's a duty so I won't really be seeing myself breaking the rules."

"Of course, you shouldn't break the rules. I'm sorry I asked such a stupid question."

It was silent for awhile. Although this time the atmosphere is much calmer and more comfortable than when we were on our way to the grocery.

"It's just that I like you. I like having you around." I managed to say, breaking the silence.

"Do you," CHAEYOUNG trails. "Want me to stay?"

"No." I answered. "It would be a waste to stay in such trashy world with some trashy humans in exchange of your powers and wings. That'd be unfortunate."

"Well, before I went down on earth I also think that it's trashy. Especially humans. Why do such things exist when they're so close to useless." She sighs, "but my perception changed when I first got here. I saw how unique each individual is. Although there are some humans that are bad, I believe that there's still plenty of good humans. It would be a waste if I do just give up and be a fallen angel, but at some point it could be worth it."

I nodded at what she said, somehow she has a point. I admire her truly. Although she's only stayed here for a few times and only just for a short while, she was able to understand everything on a wider perspective.

I think too that it would be a waste for her to give up her duties. Although I can make her sacrifice worth full, but I couldn't bare that. I'll be contented to just remember her and think about her.

I like this angel. I really do.

And I like her enough to accept that she'll be going away soon after she has finished her mission.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

mayne's note:
hi so... this is the last bonus chapter

just wanna say thank you for reading this far in black and white mirror! although the events seems so unfortunate, still i hope you liked it. anyway, hope ya'll support my upcoming stories uwu

 anyway, hope ya'll support my upcoming stories uwu

vote | comment | follow 🥀