oʍʇ

effects of the past

𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

"Yes that's right!"

"Oh I love it, Kim Jisoo!"

"Wahh, such a goddess."

"Give us that lovely girl look."

"There! And now a slightly fierce look."

"There we go! Give us one last pose!"

"And it's a wrap!"

I stop posing for the camera and thanked everyone by bowing my head to all of them. Finally, the photoshoot for the new Korean drama that I will star in is done.

After thanking the staff, I turned to the leading man of the Korean drama and also bowed. "Thank you for today, Jinyoung-ssi."

"Thank you, too, Jisoo-ssi." He replied and bowed to me before leaving the set with his manager.

"Yah, Jisoo-ah. Let's get you dress back to your normal clothes." My manager called and so I followed her to my fitting room.

I entered the room, my manager stayed outside and waited for me to get dressed. I look around the room and saw the mirror that was covered with a black cloth. I smiled sadly before I proceed to change into my own clothes.

Ever since the tragedy that fell upon my family, I never looked into a mirror. Not even a single thing that would cause a reflection. Having selfie is very popular these days, but I never took a selfie since it is mirroring me. All the pictures of myself in Instagram are all taken by another person.

And the only way I could find out whether I look decent is for have someone to take a picture of me. The only way I could admire myself whether I am pretty or not is through watching my Korean Dramas or see the pictures from my photoshoots.

"I'm done, Manager-nim!" As I said that, my manager entered the room.

"Since everything for the KDRAMA is set, your schedule is a lot more free and it will become hectic again once the drama starts streaming and you start promoting it."

"Yes, manager-nim."

"Well, you have one last thing in your schedule. For the bonus song of the original sound track of the drama, you'll be singing it with someone and you'll have a meeting right," manager-nim trailed, "now. Let's go to his studio."

And she grabs my wrist and pulls me with her. "Yah, unnie! Wait!--"

We reached his studio and up until now I didn't know who I was collaborating with. Until I'm infront of his studio and I saw the label on the door.

Rkive - RM's Studio

My manager knocks on the door and a person opens the door, revealing the person whom I will be collaborating with.

"Jisoo-ah, this is RM-ssi and you will be collaborating with him for that bonus track." Manager-nim said, introducing him to me.

He was incredibly tall, we have like more than a feet of height gap even with my heels. I know he's a famous rapper and we're in the same agency, but this is the first time I met him face to face.

His hair is in a shade of ash grey color which looks incredibly good on him. His eyes were a good brown color, his skin was perfect and a smile that is oh-so gentle, and a dimple popping out off his cheeks. His features were perfect making him extremely good-looking. It's been a long time since I was last attracted to someone since I got so busy with my career. Though I've been in dramas with a lot of good-looking men, he was the most good-looking one for me out of all of them.