uǝʇ

dark tunnel

𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

I have a schedule early today so I immediately left Jennie and Yoongi's home and leaving a note behind. My manager picked me up with my van which is like a mini home since almost everything is in there including my clothes. So that when I'm on the go, I could do anything there.

So while my manager and driver is in front, I was in the back changing into a more decent outfit. I already showered back in Jennie and Yoongi's house though. That's probably the only missing thing in the van, a shower.

We did a press conference for the drama that I would be in. It went pretty smoothly, I would say. It was nice to get myself distracted with my work life. But that was only for like 3 hours.

After that, I was back into my own thoughts again.

My manager brought me back home to rest and later in the afternoon I have to go back to the company and discuss the drama that I'll be in. I tried to take a nap after I took my lunch, but I couldn't. So, I ended up leaving my home early and decide that I would walk my way to work. I already texted my manager to not bother picking me up.

Even though I'm a celebrity, I still take public transports and all. There was nothing wrong taking it so I don't see why I should stop. And it's great because I get to meet some fans sometimes. Of course if it gets too crazy, I know how to run away from a crowd. I also avoid going through crowded places.

I put on a simple white tee and black pants, and I put on some blazer and paired everything with white sneakers and a hat (m/n: the picture). After I finished getting ready, I head outside and inhaled the fresh air.

I started walking. It's still too early so I just let my feet take me to wherever. I still have two hours and I don't know what to do or where to go.

As I was walking, I start to get lost into my thoughts. Up until now I have no idea where Ryujin and I started to worry. I had no idea where she EXACTLY lives so it's no use if I'll be going back to the crime scene. There could be a possibility that someone saw her and brought her to hospitals but there are too many hospitals around so it'll take quite a while.

Just then, a crazy idea popped into my head. It's so crazy even just thinking about it. It's been years and I swore Ito never do it again. I forbid myself. And now I'm thinking about doing it. My hands starts to shake and sweat at the idea running around my head. I even started tearing up because it was such a difficult thing to do.

But I made a decision.

I reach into my bag and pull out my phone. I turned it on and stared at my lock screen for a few seconds. Until I opened my camera.

It was a long time since I used a camera app on my own and even using the front. I was finally able to see my face just by looking at my reflection.

Just as what I expected, the camera turned black and white as it starts to morph into something else that is completely different to my surroundings. My hands starts to shake even more and I felt like I can let it go, but I gripped it tighter. Shockingly, it was not a crime scene that appeared.

It's a tunnel.

𓂀𑁍𓂀