ǝǝɹɥʇ

the strange man

𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

I couldn't stop worrying while looking at the taxi we were following. I couldn't imagine that the taxi will became a way that will help Namjoon near to his danger. Or worse, death.

After 6 years, I've felt this kind of anxiety again. This was way different from my first job interview, first photoshoot, first KDrama that I shoot, first TV appearance, or anything else. This was a different kind of anxiousness. This was the same feeling I felt when I last looked into a mirror. When that tragedy struck my family down and left us crying on the graves of our loved ones.

After awhile, the taxi comes to a stop. Particularly infront of an alley way.

"Just like what I saw." I whispered to myself.

"The taxi has stopped now, miss." The taxi driver said, making me snap out of my own thoughts.

"Ahh, yes. Thank you so much." I said and quickly handed him double the amount of my actual fare and even told him to keep the change before stepping out of the vehicle.

The moment I stepped out, the taxi left and Namjoon is already entering the alleyway. The taxi that I went on drove away next, before I crossed the street and got in to the alleyway Namjoon is heading in to.

Though it was still a bit early which is probably why the street lights weren't open yet. But it was already getting dark making this situation even more nerve-wracking and it's not even fun.

I kept a little distance so that he wouldn't realize there's someone following him or it was I who is following him. We were pretty far away from the entrance and already took two turns when a group of nine people blocks Namjoon's path making him stop on his tracks. It also made me stop walking as I watch the group walk forward then slightly surrounds Namjoon.

"Wahh, they're really right that a famous person lives in this neighborhood. At first I thought it's a lie since I expect celebrities to live somewhere safer and in a private neighborhood, but looks like they told the truth." One of the men said, the one at the middle and the one directly facing Namjoon face to face. I could immediately notice how he's like the leader of the group.

"Yah, Famous Rapper Boy." The leader said, "Be a kind boy and hand us some money."

"You must be mistaken. I have no money to give you." NAMJOON responded calmly that made me shock at how he was able to act completely reserved in this kind of situation.

The leader laughed cockily before stepping closer to him. "Look we are really in a need of money. And while we're asking nicely to lend us your money, at least 10 Million Korean won, you should give it to us before we force you."

The situation is definitely not going well. I immediately called for the police and quietly told them all the details. What was the situation and where are we exactly. They told me that they will be here within 10 minutes. Though I know they'll be coming, I can't help but worry.

What if something bad happens before they arrive?

"And if you're thinking about calling the police after you give us the money, that's not really a good option. Once you do, we could hunt you down and kill you. Don't forget that we know where you live."

Fear rushes through my spine when the man said those words at the exact time I hung up from the call. I shouldn't have jinxed it. That's when I realize this danger is not just going to be a simple robbery. It could end up Namjoon dying.