FAQs + ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ!

hi!

hello!!

so before i publish the epilogue/ending chapter, i am here to list the frequently asked questions.

and will also allow you, readers, to ask a question or say something to me and the cast!

first, let's go with the FAQs!

𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖓𝖋𝖑𝖞 𝖆𝖘𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

❝ Why is the ending
written like 'that'? ❞

The reason why is because it's impossible to have a happy ending from this kind of plot. We should also normalize sad endings too. It may be a sad ending for this part of the story, but it could be happy. It's just that the written ending is sad. That's why I made it like that.

❝ Why aren't too much lovey-
dovey scenes for all ships? ❞

Well, YoonNie does have lovey-dovey scenes okay. They're just not emphasized because it isn't the main plot. However, I will write them a bonus chapter !

For LisKook, like I said in the beginning Jungkook's character doesn't like Lisa's character. Although I did include scenes where they are comfortable and contented with each other.

For JiRose, well first of angels can't also have a relationship with any humans. Angels engage to humans just for the sake of missions. Although, I will give them some cute scenes together as a bonus chap!

And finally, JinSoo. It would be VERY impossible for them to get a happy ending. I gave them some kinda-lovey-dover scenes. Don't expect a happy ending because again, they are very different from each other. If you watched Korean Odyssey, they are like Jin Seon Mi and Son O Gong (both characters are also very different and impossible to get a happy ending together AND also has a sad ending of Jin Seon Mi dying).

❝ Is there going to be a sequel? ❞

Sadly, no. And I want to stick to that. So please don't try to convince me to give ya'll a sequel because I really want to do more stories that has a different plot than last time.

❝ What inspired you to write this story? ❞

Honestly, I don't have one LMAO. It's just one day I thought of this and said to myself "what if you can see an act of evil by using a mirror?" And like my imagination just went for it. As for the characters, I was inspired because of a Draw My Life video of creepypastas like Zalgo and Lazari. Not to mention, I also wanted to make another ff where there will be another creepy game like the Elevator Game. This time I included two (which is the Stairs Game and the Red Door Yellow Door).

❝ Do you plan on writing another
horror fanfiction in the future? ❞

Actually, yes I do. I didn't think I would actually like writing horror to be honest. But now I do and I'll make more in the future. But I think I won't be making one after this. Because I have another fan fiction/au in mind and I never had the chance to continue it. So, I want to make it happen this time.

❝ What's your next work? ❞

So like I mentioned, I had one ff/au that I never got to continue so I want to continue it this time. It will be more of an action novel. It's going to be another BTS and Blackpink story with the same ships as always. This time, it's going to be longer and maybe gonna be my biggest project yet. So, fighting to me!

And now for the fun part, you can get to ask more questions to me and to the cast as well!

Just comment inline and I'll just be replying to your comment directly!

author / me

kim seokjin / zalgo

kim jisoo

kim namjoon

jung hoseok

park jimin

park chaeyoung / angel roseanne

lisa / lazari

jeon jungkook / eyeless jack

jennie kim

min yoongi

kim taehyung

shin ryujin

Once again, thank you for supporting this book! The epilogue will be published soon~