~The End~

Well hello everyone, -awkwardly waves- yes I'm still shy with talking to you wonderful readers!

I'm lost for words really. 14k reads, floods of beautiful comments and messages. That has set me off crying again!

This chapter marks the end of this poetry book. It began as I'm No Perfect Poet and has evolved through my life, emotions & experiences into: I'm Brave Not Perfect. I believe with everything- this title has become far more fitting, not only for myself but for others within my life.

This book really does contain the truth of my experiences of life so far, some I wrote as events were happening and are therefore incredibly raw.

This book has covered child abuse, sexual abuse, later domestic abuse, rape, choices, parent abuse, bullying, abortion, self-harm, suicide and also beautiful moments, such as falling in love, self-love, empowerment, strength, friendship and forgiveness- all sprinkled with fairies, of course.

This platform has very honestly been a lifeline. It has helped me express every part of me, which otherwise would have remained hidden and mute. I know this platform provides a voice for so many & I am thankful that people have taken time out of their lives to follow me through my own journey.

I am saddened to part with this book, as it is like parting with my memories, with parts of my soul, it's like parting from a kind of home. ...but this novel in my life has to close and now feels like the right time- I have found my fairy tale end to this poetry book & it was in finding my partner, forgiving my friends and beginning building my home- & yes I will be putting fairy themed objects and wallpaper everywhere I can!

I deserve to begin a fresh, new, magical part 2, as do we all.

I send my love, well wishes and prayers of safety to all.

Take care,

Lowena, aka

Lowy- The Fairy Queen

Xoxoxo