ISS QADAR PYAAR HAI

Hello everyone,
Back with an update. I hope you guys enjoy it. Will be ending the honeymoon track in the next update for sure and start a new chapter for Ishra. Okay, no more blabble, enjoy the update of my special story today.

Raman opened his eyes slowly adjusting his vision to the bright sunlight peeping into the room. He glanced at his peacefully sleeping wife and holding her hand that was grabbing his shirt in her fist, he freed himself of her hold and walked to the washroom. Returning after a while, he caressed her head softly asking her to wake up for some snacking.

She lazily stretched her body and nodded her head. Stretching her arms lazily, she mentally concluded that sleeping was a great idea. The couple had decided to fake a nap after reaching their hotel in London to ease off the jetlag and the tiredness and he concluded that it was a good idea indeed.

She joined him after a quick shower and he asked her if she has any plans for London in her mind.

"Can we go for a walk Raman, I want to roam on the streets with you"

She whispered with a dreamy smile making him amused. Nodding his head in response, he continued to munch his snacks, telling her of a popular restaurant they can dine in tonight.

"Definitely"

She chirped putting a morsel in her mouth and the young couple sat out to explore the new city.

"This is so beautiful"

She exclaimed looking at the London eye from a distance, watching what she had only seen in pictures completely bemused.

"It is"

He whispered back, putting his arm around her waist, holding her close while her hand involuntarily moved to his shoulder.

"I want lots of beautiful memories with you Raman and a lot of pictures too... happy ones"

She spoke indirectly taunting him for all the annoyed face pictures he had got clicked in Paris, which had made him a laughing stock among his cousins.

He just shook his head in return, joining their noses together and later he happily posed for some cheeky pictures for her.

"This is so good Raman"

She whispered looking around the restaurant he had brought her in, he just smiled helping her settle and told her that she'd love the food as well as they have good options in vegetarian as well. He ordered a whiskey for himself and some apple juice for her.

"Raman"

He made a pleading face hearing her stern tone.

"Just one drink sweetheart, I promise I won't get drunk"

She nodded her head and started enjoying the music while their drinks were served.

"To the first night in London"

He whispered with a suggestive smile making her just shake her head. She knew what exactly was in her husband's mind for tonight and smiling widely, she raised the toast, they clicked their glasses together but before he could actually sip, he got a call.

"I'll be right back sweetheart"

He spoke walking away to talk calmly, knowing well Mihir wouldn't have disturbed him if it wasn't urgent. The talk stretched longer than he had anticipated and by the time he returned, his wife had finished her drink already.

"I'm sorry, it took long..."

He started only to be cut in between.

"It's okay Raman, the music is so good"