MY HUSBAND

Hello everyone, I hope you guys remember me  and this story as well. I don't know why it took me so long to finish writing this update but anyways, it is here finally, I hope you guys enjoy it.

She entered the room slowly trying her best not to make any noise and found the bed vacant. Smiling to herself as she heard the sound of running water from the shower, she began arranging the bed and soon he joined her.

"Good morning"

She smiled at him as he turned to her finishing off buttoning his shirt.

"Good morning"

He wished her back and for a moment, silence overtook the two of them. None knew what to say, Ishita recalled she had came to call him for breakfast and told him the same.

"Yeah.. let's go"

He spoke holding her hand as he led her downstairs much to the delight of toshiji.

Everyone settled for breakfast and Raman got busy chatting with his uncle about some business related things while she was just left munching her food consciously. Toshiji asked helps to serve the dessert and Ishita stopped her breaths seeing Raman take a bite of the payasam she had made. She looked at him eagerly while he got angry tasting it and threw the dish away leaving Ishita shocked.

"What is this, neelu have you forgotten how to cook?"

He roared angrily making tears roll down Ishita's eyes. Toshiji tried talking to him but he got a call from office and left from there without even listening to anyone.

She looked at crying Ishita and felt bad for the poor girl she didn't knew how to console.

"Ishita puttar, don't feel bad, Raman..."

Before she could even complete, Ishita zoomed off to her room and cried her heart out hugging the pillow. She missed her mother, she missed her home and she missed her sisters. She kept crying until simmi and rinki forcibly barged into the room and engrossed her in some girly talks. The rest of her day passed talking to simmi and rinki, helping them with their packing, asking toshiji to stay with them for a few days more though all her efforts went futile.

They couldn't stay with her any longer, simmi rinki had their college, Mr. Bhalla and Romi had a business to look after. Ishita helped them with their packing half heartedly and in the evening, Raman too joined them. He spent some time with all and then the driver dropped off everyone to the airport.

Ishra had dinner in silence except for a normal talk and some requesta of passing something or the other and soon they left for their room calling it a night. The next morning she woke up feeling weight on herself. She opened her eyes and found herself sleeping hugging him actually he was sleeping hugging her. His left arm was wrapped around her waist and his face was buried in the crook of her neck.

Feeling ticklish with the groove of his hot breath on the nape of her neck, she moved a little away from him and glanced over his sleeping form.

He looked so innocent in his sleep she mused to herself and smiled. Her eyes continued to travel his facial features as she observed the sharp curve of his nose, the thin line of stubble on his cheeks, something which bothered her a lot last night.

Last night she sighed thinking about it and hugged herself. They had done it last night, consummated their marriage without any declarations of love from any side. She barely knew him to profess that she loved him and he seemed in a similar state too. It was more of a ritual between a married couple. She had liked it though, he had made her feel safe and warm, treated her like a delicate rose and the soft touch of his fingers still lingered on her body and their clothes sweeping the floor of the room just brought back the memories of how he had eased them off her.