SOFT SOFT

Hello everyone, back with an update of this story. I had said that I won't update it for the coming ten days but Albeli_26 was pestering me for one. Sorry yr, I know I am late than I had promised but you're the one to be blamed for it. You designed such beautiful cover for the story that I was just left staring at it and couldn't just type. Guys don't forget to appreciate the banner and scroll down for the update..

"Oh my God!! Is that really true?"

He asked to which she just nodded her head smiling seeing the smile of her husband she never knew existed.

"I am so happy today... I just... I just love you so much"

He spoke smiling like a mad man leaving her utter shocked. She looked at him with her eyes widened like saucers and was about to say something when she felt his palm on her stomach.

"I just love you so much"

He repeated making her realize that was for their baby and not for her. Giving him a fake smile, she stepped back but was enveloped in a hug again. He lifted her from the ground and twirled her lightly. She clutched his shirt tightly pleading him to put her down while he just continued to swirl her until he himself started feeling giddy.

Ishita held her spinning head while he just fell on the bed pulling her along with her on top of him. She smiled seeing the wide smile of his lips. Her eyes travelled all over his face and stopped at his left cheek. She just realized her husband is a dimpled man - a eureka moment for her.

He was indeed very happy today, she could see it in his eyes, his gestures and his smile. She looked at him, he was still smiling while his hand at her stomach was unmoved.

He looked at her and realizing she was just staring at him, he quirked his eyebrows at her asking "what" to which she just shook her head.

"I hadn't thought you'd be like... so happy. I was really nervous about your reaction when I discovered it first."

Her statement confused him. Why did she thought he won't be happy knowing about their baby.

"I don't understand that Ishita. Why did you thought I won't take it positively?"

"Because we never talked of it"

"And we never used protection either. Wasn't that an indication that I am open to the idea of having a baby with you or you think I don't know the consequences of our bedroom game"

He asked in a little angry tone while Ishita lowered her lashes.

"I didn't mean that"

Melting at that sad face, he held her hand making her look up at him and he made her rest her head on his shoulder.

"You know I have lost my parents already. I was just a kid Ishita. And after my parents passed away, chachi and chacha ji took me with them. They loved me, took good care of me and my needs but still I missed my parents. Chachi and chacha ji couldn't fill the void my parents death had left me with. I was broken, I was living in a family of six yet I felt lonely, I had so many people around but I couldn't talk to anyone. I worked hard, set up my business and shifted here a few years ago. Chachi and chacha ji were against my decision and it had taken much efforts to convince them but I managed. Chachi and rinki lived her for the first month, helping me arrange the house, appointing house helps, filling them with the necessary information about my likes, dislikes.. everything."

"Raman"

She whispered slowly feeling his voice heavier than usual and she could see tears in his eyes.