HUM TUM

Hello everyone,
Finally back with an update and as always, I hope you guys like it.

Warning - as promised in the last update, this one contains mature content. So those who are underage or uncomfortable, please skip this chapter. Though I know this isn't going to happen, still I should be warning beforehand.

Special mention to Albeli_26 for her time and help to bring out this chapter the way it is. Thank you babe❤️
Here we go with the update... Enjoy and don't forget to let me know how it was.

Ishra entered the room after an eventful evening and Raman ordered coffee for them. Ishita sat down on the couch in the living room resting her head backwards smiling thinking about the view of the Eiffel tower and the memories of them kissing there.

She hadn't admitted that to him but kissing there was actually fun. She felt alive all over again with that touch of his lips.

She was still lost in her own world when the coffee arrived and he passed it to her. She began sipping her coffee slowly while he was just trying to cool it, not sipping it.

"Have it Raman"

She spoke taking another sip of the hot beverage while he just hummed in response and suddenly got off his chair acting as if he was moving to the bedroom and spilled his coffee on her.

"Ayyo Raman.. what have you done?"

She spoke trying to clean her dress completed unknown to the conspiracy of her husband.

"I am so sorry Ishita. I don't know how it happened"

He spoke in a guilty tone telling her to move to the washroom and clean up.

Ishita hurried to the washroom without taking any of her clothes and Mr. Bhalla smirked evilly seeing his plan working perfectly.

"Raman beta, you are on the right track now"

He smirked to himself and began tapping his fingers waiting for her to call out to him.

"Raman"

He jumped in his spot hearing the very familiar sound from her lips.

"Yes sweetheart"

He leaned on the washroom door with a naughty smirk adorning his lips, waiting for her to tell him to pass on her clothes.

"Can you please pass my nightwear from the bag? There is no bathrobe here"

She requested and not taking more than a minute, he handed the white silk to her.

"What is this Raman?"

"Lingerie"

"I know that Raman"

"Then why are you asking it, just wear it"

"But I had asked for my night dress"

"This one would be easier than your night dress. I want to see you wearing this"

"I am not wearing this Raman"

"Please sweetheart"

"Raman"

"Ishita"

"It is too short.. it's revealing everything"

She answered after a pregnant pause making him rub his hands in excitement.