PROMOTED

Hello everyone,
Back with an update and a thank you for all of you.
Well this story just crossed 9k views and 1k votes and apart from that, I have got 100+ votes on the last two parts which is a big number for me. So thank you so much everyone for your love and support.

Well I had wanted to update it like three days ago but I was being too sluggish and seemed like my brain had stopped working on this one but still I have managed to finish another part... Hope you guys like it 😊
Here we go
The next morning, Ishita woke up and found herself all alone in the bed. Realizing he had left for office all over again, she frowned and got off the bed vowing to herself not to talk to him again. She got off the bed slowly and moved to the washroom.

Done with her business, she walked out slowly feeling suddenly uneasy only to see her husband rolling the trolley of food inside.

"Good morning"

He wished her sweetly as she looked on shocked.

"Raman... I thought you left for office"

She said feeling guilty about thinking low of him when he was there itself, probably making breakfast for her. She thought noticing that her husband was wearing an apron and some white liquid which she assumed was either mayonnaise or white sauce he might have uses to make something for the breakfast was smeared on it.

"No... I had promised to spend the day with you... then how could I go. I have told my secretary to cancel all appointments and postpone the meetings. I am completely at your service today mam."

He said bowing in front of her asking her join him for breakfast. Nodding her head, she settled on the couch and watched as her husband served her sandwiches along with juice.

"Thank you for the breakfast. It's good"

She spoke munching the sandwich while he just ruffled his hair.

"Actually I don't know cooking and these sandwiches were the only thing that I could make without assistance so.. I am glad you liked them"

He smiled at her and took another bite making her ask about Neelu.

"She had some work so she had called in the morning to inform. You were sleeping so I thought to make ourselves some breakfast. I am your chef for the day in her absence. I hope you don't mind."

He uttered smiling making her just nod her head as she mentally thought not to trouble her husband with the lunch and cook something light for both of them. She hardly felt hungry these days but she knew about her husband's appetite. She had tried her hands on a few Punjabi dishes in the last few months when he would be away for work and was confident that she would make something edible if not a delicious meal for them.

Finishing their breakfast, they decided on breaking the news to the family and he dialled toshiji first. Ishita looked at him nervously as he talked to her and asked about everyone's well being. Toshiji asked him to hand the phone to Ishita and he asked her to talk. Ishita shook her head in denial and shaking his head, he asked toshiji to call everyone while he makes a video call.

Hanging the call, he waited for a minute letting all the bhallas assemble in the living room and dialled them.

"Hello Bhai.. hi Ishita"

Chirped simmi as Ishra waved to her while rinki pushed simmi telling her to let the camera capture her as well. Raman shook his head seeing both fight while toshiji shushed them asking Raman to continue.

"So Chachi, you'd be pleased to know that I have got promoted"

"But Bhai you are your own boss, then how can you get promoted?"