A FIASCO

Hello lovely people,
Back here with an update, I think which will leave you giggling 😉
Thank you for all the votes and comments on the last part.

Okay, no more blabble, here it is. Enjoy.

She opened her eyes lazily and stretched her arms. Sleepily looking around, her eyes began searching for her husband who was not in bed anymore and spotted in standing in a corner of the room, his back facing her.

Getting off the bed, she walked to him and wrapped her arms around his torso, resting her head on his back.

"Good morning sweetheart"

He whispered pulling her to his front. She hummed lazily still wanting to just go to bed and smiling at those sleep filled eyes, he cupped her face.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Hmm.. I slept like I haven't slept in ages. But why are you up so early Raman?"

"It's almost noon sweetheart..."

He whispered pecking her lips softly. She opened her eyes hearing him and bit her lips realising she was sleeping for so long.

"It's okay... Did I overworked you last night sweetheart?"

He asked nuzzling her neck and she just hummed in response.

"Why you didn't wake me?"

"Because I want you to rest and be all charged up for tonight. I think you'll be more tired tonight."

"Thank you for this"

She whispered pointing to his shirt she was wearing, clearly knowing that she hadn't dressed up before falling asleep.

"It suits you... Okay, go freshen up while I order something for us. Don't shower, just freshen up and come."

Nodding her head, she left for the washroom giving him a quick peck on his lips.

She sat next to him as he served the pancakes and coffee.

"Where are we going today?"

She asked having finished her brunch.

"Well, first we need to shower, then we'll go to bed"

"Raman.. I am serious"

"Even I am very serious about it sweetheart. This rotating bed will mind it if we don't use it for the purpose it has been designed"

He huskily whispered carrying her to the washroom. Putting her on her feet, he turned her and resting his chin on her shoulder, started undoing the buttons slowly.

"I want to see what I have done to you last night"

The shirt came off and she stood before him in all her glory. The mirror in front of them showed him his deeds of the last night and running a gentle finger over a deep red mark on her torso, he asked her if it hurt.

She shook her head in negative as he now picked her holding her by her stomach and made her stand under the running water.

The cold water drenched both of them and picking up the shower gel from the shelf, he began rubbing it all over her. She closed her eyes feeling his hands pressing against her, the same hands that had teased her so much last night and were now getting back to the same thing.

She moaned feeling his fingers on her sweet spots and soon he knelt in front of her to clean her up properly. She grabbed his shoulders tightly as he gently rubbed her thighs, moving in slow, soft circles.