MARRIED TO A STRANGER

Hey cuties
I hope you guys remember me. Here with an update of this story, hope you enjoy.

She touched the red in between her partition and smiled lightly, she wasn't her parents little girl anymore. She was a married woman now, a shiver ran down her nerves at the mere thought of that. She wondered how her life has changed now, her name, her routine, her room, her identity, everything was changed now. She recalled that fateful moment of her life when he had tied the nupital chain around her neck and filled her partition. She was busy checking herself in the mirror when her mother entered the room.

“Ishu Kanna, it's time for vidaai” she spoke with teary eyes looking at her daughter. Ishita smiled looking at her and hugged her with the similar feelings and teary eyes.

“Stop crying like a baby ishu, you aren't a little kid anymore. You're married now Kanna, going to a new place, your husband's house, your house.”

She spoke making her sit before she cupped her face lovingly and began

“A marriage isn't a bed of roses Kanna, a woman has to make many compromises and sacrifices to make it work. Raman is a very good boy, he will keep you happy. But you'll have to take care of a few things Kanna. Never deny him for sex, he’s your husband Kanna, he has all rights on you.”

Ishita stood numb hearing that from her mother. Never in her life had she imagined hearing anything like that from her. Her mother continued to tell her more, constantly reminding her to be the ideal wife for her husband but everything else just fell on deaf ears as she was still in shock after what she had just heard from her.

She was taken out for the vidaai soon, she hugged her parents, siblings, cried with them and was soon handed over to her husband by her father. Raman touched her parents’ feet before they both settled in his car and drove off.

She kept staring at her parents and family whom she had left behind until they were out of sight and then wiping her tears, she glanced over at the man who was her husband now.

Raman Bhalla, the youngest and the most dynamic CEO of Delhi who was brought up by his uncle and aunt after his parents passed away when he was nine years old. He had achieved this success in life on his own, without his uncle's help, a self made man he was.

That was all she knew about the man she was going to spend the rest of her life with. It had been an arranged marriage as she had always known, Raman was her appa’s choice and she had no reasons to deny him. She had spoken to him twice before their marriage and his words had been short and crisp, just like a typical corporate man still she had grown little hopes in her heart about him and their marriage and now, she didn't knew if those hopes were right or not.

Lost in her own thoughts, she didn't realized when they reached his place. He shook her gently calling her name breaking her trance.

“Come”

He called her and like a puppet in his spell, she just walked behind him. Raman's aunt, Santosh Bhalla and a few of his cousins were there to welcome them. She saw the elderly lady smiling at her and following her instructions, she stepped inside the house. She looked around silently as two very chirpy girls who she knew were Raman's cousins led her to a lavish living room for the post wedding rituals. She looked on as Raman handed both a bundle of notes making the girls jump in excitement and a little smile crept up on her lips recalling her siblings.

She wiped off her unshed tears and stared at the people around her, some were smiling chatting with the other, a few seemed to be checking her only while others were busy munching snacks. She looked down getting conscious and soon she heard toshiji’s voice.