Highschool DXD x One winged Angel season two: Chapter 11 (part 2)

Y/n's pov

"I was afraid this was gonna to happen." I said as the whole room was frozen in time all expect for the four factions leader, Grayfia, Kiba, Xenovia, Irina, Rias, my mother, and myself.

"It seems those of us with superior powers weren't effect." Azazael said

"Thank our dragons." Vali said

"What I don't understand." Irina said just as we heard an explosion coming from outside as we walked towards the window to see several people wearing mage robes appearing for magic circles.

"They're magicians." Irina said

"Their so rude I'm a real-life magic girl and they're flat-out ignoring me." Serafall said

"But what is this power?" Michael asked.

"It's the half vampire boy he must been coerced into creating balance breaker conditions for them." Sirzechs replied.

"You mean Gasper." I said

"He has the power to stop time I think it's safe to say yes it is him. Gasper has fallen into enemy hands." Sirzechs said.

"Terrorist magicians dare to kidnap a member of my household they will pay for their disrespect." Rias said.

"Our guards are disappearing. Teleportation magic that can only mean someone's connected to the gate within this barrier." Michael said

"And unfortunately, our magical transport troops are complete sealed off from us." Grayfia said

"So, we've been corner." Azazael said.

"I recommend we take soon, if they found a way to make Gasper even stronger none of us will survive." SirZechs said.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked as Sirzechs, Michael and Azazel looked at me

"What do you mean Y/n?" Michael asked

"I knew something like this was gonna happen so I to station my peerages inside the barrier as support and now you see them in action." I replied as I opened a magical com link to my queen.

"Camilla what's your status?" I asked

"My lord we are holding out position looks like you called it right to put us with the guards as support." Camilla said as she was riding on her wyvern as it blasted a few magicians.

"Good keep up the good work I be there in few minutes." I said.

"I must say Y/n you plan things out all the way I like your style. But still if we don't do something about the half-vampire boy now it'll be far to dangerous to fight back." Azazael said.

"Sirzechs I have an unused rook in storage where my household usually hold meetings." Rias said

"Castling could work." Sirzechs said.

"It's my responsibility for him to steal him back." Rias said as I had to admit she was acting somewhat more of a leader if by a little.

"I recommend using some of Sirzechs power then another person will be able to escape with you." Grayfia said.

"I agree with Grayfia on this." I said as I summoned Carly and Misty.

"You called my lord?" Carly asked.

"Yes, I need you and Misty to go along with Rias to help rescue her bishop while we handle the enemy out here.

"Of course, my master." Misty said as the tree of them teleported to were Gasper was located.