Highschool DXD X One winged angel (season 3) chapter 5

Y/n's pov

"Sorry I'm late." I said as I look at everyone in the room.

"Who are you?" A voice asked as I looked up at the person.

"You're despair." I replied.

"Bah! Another annoying fly to deal with." The guy said.

"Y/n you made it." Asia said.

"Wait Y/n as in THE y/n son to Sephiroth?" A random devil said.

"Yep the one and only." Kiba replied as everyone in the room went pale.

"So, the bastard son of Sephiroth has come to save his friends how touching." The man said.

"And who does this clown think he is?" I asked.

"My name Is Loki at your service." Loki said

"So, the god of Mischief or should I say clown thinks he better then us true pathetic." I said with a devilish grin.

"WHY YOU! Fenrir kill the fool." Loki said as Fenrir roared and tried to attack me, but Fenrir fell to the ground his body feeling like a ton of bricks.

"What did you do?" Loki asked as everyone was confused on what just happened as I said I cast a gravity spell to keep his pet in place this of course didn't sit right with Loki as a magic seal formed around him and Fenrir.

"You left yourself wide opened." Said a nearby devil.

"Beelzebub?!" Loki said as he was teleported away along with Fenrir.

"Well played." SirZechs said as I unsummoned my sword as everyone was just in awe.

"Y/n are you okay?" Akeno asked.

"I'm fine sorry I was late I was dealing with some unwanted guest." I said as I explained what happened.

*flashback*

I was walking towards the conference hall after gathering some information on Kuroka's former master when I sensed something above me as I look up to see a nobody jump down from the tree as I dodged it's attack. Thinking to myself what are nobodies doing here?

"I'm surprised you dodge that one." A hooded said as it appeared right before me.

And who I may ask are you?" I asked as the hooded figure pulled back his hood.

"The names Zexion and you must be the famed Y/n I heard so much about the data I have on you is most tasteful. Would you mind if you show me some of that strength of yours for me?" Zexion asked as he summoned more nobodies.

 Would you mind if you show me some of that strength of yours for me?" Zexion asked as he summoned more nobodies

"Since you ask nicely I will humor you a little." I replied as the nobodies charged at me as I took out several all at once as more showed up.

"Impressive your skills are true at what they say I leave these nobodies to deal with you for now." Zexion said as he disappeared leaving me to deal with the nobodies that were left. After dealing with the remaining nobodies in which these were a little bit stronger then the ones before I continued to head towards the conference hall.