Highschool DxD x One winged Angel season 2:Chapter 3

Rias Pov

Akeno and I were at Sona's house relaxing in her sauna.

"Haven't been here in a long time." I said as I remove my towel.

"Really? You used to come her a lot?" Akeno asked.

"In the past Rias and I use to come her all the time so we can tell each other secrets." Sona replied as she removed her towel and gave it to Tsubaki as she said the space is directed to Sona's stronghold which means if it's closed no one else is able to enter.

"Well that's explain how you can tell your secrets here." Akeno said.

"All I did was complain about getting in trouble with my mom silly stuff like that. I think the only thing Sona complains about is her sister." I said.

"Oh, I didn't know you two were so close." Akeno said.

"That's all in the past." Sona said with a blush on her face.

"True, so what are we here to discuss this time? Something tells me this secret is a good one." I said.

"It was this morning two people from the church contacted me." Sona said.

"Contacted how?" Akeno asked shocked.

"It's been awhile since they came to this town. Did they tell you what they wanted?" I asked as Sona replied saying that they did and said that they wanted to speak with me and that it was urgent.

"Members of the church want to speak with a devil. What are they up to?" There's no reason for them to ever be here just to stir up trouble." I said as I asked Sona what did she tell them?

"I told them I accepted their request and told them were they can find you and they be paying you a visit after school...There is one other thing you should be aware of." Sona said

"Not only were those two members of the church they were also carrying holy swords." Tsubaki said.

"That is something certainly to consider then... Why would they come to this town?" I thought.

Y/n's pov (A/N: First lemon. Time to give this a shot)

After another long sparring session with Moka, Tifa and Xuelan I headed off the shower to wash before bed using a whole bottle shampoo and conditioner (A/N: Which is true by the way. For sephiroth he uses a whole bottle as well) after my shower I headed to my room and opened the door to see Camilla laying on the bed wearing some sexy lingerie.

"Hello, my lord like what you see?" Camilla sad as I walked over to the bed and used some of my magic to tie her hands to the bed post and opened her legs as I removed my towel showing her my hard dick as her eyes widen as she saw the size of it a...

"Hello, my lord like what you see?" Camilla sad as I walked over to the bed and used some of my magic to tie her hands to the bed post and opened her legs as I removed my towel showing her my hard dick as her eyes widen as she saw the size of it as it was 15 inches.

"Such a naughty queen Camilla daddy will have to punish you." I said as I gave her ass a spanking beforeI kissed her lips all the way down to her pussy and started to eat her pussy as she moaned in pleasure as my tongue went into her pussy.