Highschool DXD x One winged angel Season two: Chapter 11 (part 3)

3rd person pov

A ring of fire surrounded Y/n and Axel as he summoned his weapons Eternal Flames and spun them around and got ready for battle as Y/n summoned masamune as the two started to duel each other as their weapons collided with each as Axel used his fire element to his advantage to keep y/n at bay and attack when ever he can.

"Burn baby!" Axel said as he summoned a pillar of fire as Y/n sliced right threw it and delivered a blow to Axel causing  him to jump back.

"Wow you are good as the other's say you are." Axel said being all smooth.

"Is that so?" Y/n said as he charged at Axel.

Axel parried his attack and jumped threw the flames as y/n looked around to see where he was going to attack from as a fire pillars erupted from the ground as Y/n jumped to avoid them as Axel came up from the flames behind him and but Y/n disappeared and reappeared behind Axel kicking him into the ground.

"Ow that hurt." Axel said as he looked up at y/n as he dived towards him. At the last second Axel dodged out of the way.

"Man that was close one. But I think I had enough fun for one day but before I go I let you in on a little secret there are other people just like me waiting to take a crack at you so I be on guard if I was you." Axel said as Y/n swung at him before Axel vanished into the flames as the ring of fire faded.

"Until we met again." Axel said as he was no where to be seen.

"He was a strange one. He knew he can't beat you but he decided to challenge you anyway I have he admit he was skilled." Ddraing said.

"Indeed he is a strange one indeed but we worry about that later right now we have to check on the others." Y/n said just as a heartless snuck up from behind him but was soon killed by a girl with short blue wielding a strange weapon he never seen before.

" Y/n said just as a heartless snuck up from behind him but was soon killed by a girl with short blue wielding a strange weapon he never seen before

"Good I made in time." The girl said

"Who are you?" Y/n asked.

"The name Aqua and I'm a keyblade master I was sent to help you against organization XIII." Aqua said as several more heartless showed up.

"We can talk more later right now let's take out these heartless." Aqua said.

"Ladies first." Y/n said as the both of them charged at the heartless.

Meanwhule Azazal and  Katerea were still going at it as the whole area was still locked in battle until Rias, Carly and Misty arrived along with Gasper. Rias told Sirzech to watch over Gasper as Rias  put up a protection seal around them as Gasper said he can fight as everyone looked at him.