Highschool Dxd x One winged angel reader: Season 2: Chapter 11 (part 1)

3rd person pov

High above the city two figures looked down on the town below. One of them was Vali and the other was Azazel taking about the upcoming summit.

"I suspect you want me to attend the you'll want me to attend the boring meeting with you tomorrow won't you?" Vali asked

"That's right Vali you are the White dragon emperor." Replied Azazel

"So Azazel what are the odds that we'll all go to war again?" Vali asked as Azaz just closed his eyes and smiled

"Exactly what I'd expect for the mouth of the white dragon. Are you trying  to live fast and die young?" Azazel asked.

"Why not there's no point to anything anymore I hate this place. I hate this this era birth thrust me into a world were god is dead I just want a shot at him." Vali said

"You are the vanishing dragon alright." Azazel said

"There's nothing left in this world to interest me." Vali said.

Vali's Pov

I was floating above the school looking down at it thinking to myself.

"Tonight's finale the night the higher- ups are gathering to discuss the most boring issues ever to be discussed

"Tonight's finale the night the higher- ups are gathering to discuss the most boring issues ever to be discussed." I said.

"There's nothing left in this world to interest me." Ophis said

"Ophis." I said as I look at her.

"That's what you always say." Ophis said

"That's right there's nothing left in this world to interest me." I said.

3rd person pov

It was evening time as a barrier was placed around the school as Rias and her peerage was getting ready for the summit as Koneko stayed behind with Gasper  as Rias told him to be good while they were gone. As Koneko placed a box of snacks s on the table for them to share.

Rias and her peerage walked to the room and knocked on the door before Rias opened  the door.

"May wee come I?" Rias said as she walked into the room as she saw her brother sitting at the table with Serefell  and Behind her near the wall was Sona and Tsubaki. Sitting next to her was Michael chief of the angels and behind him as Irina  and last but not least was Azazel as Vali was leaning against the wall behind him.