Highschool DxD x One winged Angel season 2: Chapter 5 (part 2)

3rd person pov

(a/n: play this while reading)

The fight between y/n and the serpent king Orochi who was in his hydra form as he sent blast after blast of power at y/n, but each time Y/n just dodged or deflect the blast right back at the oversized snake. Explosions filled the sky above the now ruin heavenly palace as the mystics and the servants of Orochi who were just in awe at what they were seeing.

"I think he can defeat Orochi." Fu xi said as the other mystics nodded in agreement.

As Y/n deflected another attack from the hydra it's second head sneak up behind him and tried to eat him, but Y/n turned and sliced off it's jaw clean off before slicing off the head. The hydra roared in pain as Y/n took this time to deliver several swings from his swords slicing each head one by one until the main was left.

 The hydra roared in pain as Y/n took this time to deliver several swings from his swords slicing each head one by one until the main was left

"As I long live this world will know chaos and destruction." Orochi said as he charged up one final attack in his mouth as was about to fire it, but the head suddenly hit the ground hard like it was a ton of bricks.

"What just happened?" Fu xi asked.

"Lord Orochi get up!" Da ji said as she looked up at Y/n and asked what he just did.

"I just brought him down to size thanks to the spell gravity now to end this." Y/n said as he raised his hand above his head and summoned meteor as it came falling down from the sky and colliding with the hydra as it exploded in a fiery blast the yield as an Atomic bomb going off. As the dust cleared the hydra was badly wounded as its skin was burnt and some flesh was melted off showing muscle and some bone.

"No way after all that he's still moving." Susanoo said as Da Ji rushed over to her master and so did Kiyomori.

"My lord we must withdraw this is a fight you can't win." Kiyomori said as he noticed his body started to glow and started to disappear same as Da ji.

"Lord Orochi what are you doing?" Da ji said scared as she knew what was happening. Orochi was draining them of their lifeforce as the two screamed out as they life force was completely gone and there was nothing left as the hydra's body glowed black and reverted back to it's normal form as Y/n landed floated down to the ground.

"I see your at your limit then Orochi I thought for sure that would do the trick, but I guess not." Y/n said as he readies his weapon ready to end it with the next strike.

"You are truly a great warrior Y/n, but this is the end for one of us." Orochi said as he picked up his scythe and put all his power into it and charged towards y/n as Y/n got ready for the incoming attack as in a quick flash Y/n was behind Orochi as Orochi turned around and dropped his scythe as his chest shot out blood as his body started to crack as beams of lights exited his cracking body before he gave a small smile before he exploded in a blast of light and was gone never to be seen again. (a/n: Like in those old samurai movies were the fighters settle things with one final blow)