Highschool dxd x One winged angel (season 3) chapter 4

Y/n Pov

After a good night sleep, I woke up and got out of bed and took a shower and got dress as Xenovia and Asia were still sleeping as I headed out the door and into the hallway when a maid walked by.

"Good morning My lord your up early. Can I get you anything?" The maid asked as I replied asking her if SirZechs was in.

"In fact, he's in his office right now." The maid replied.

"Thank you." I replied as I smile at the maid as she bowed as I headed to SirZechs office as I knocked on his door.

"Enter." SirZechs said as I walked into the room as I saw Grayfia standing next to him and closed the door.

"Ah Y/n to what do I owe this little visit?" SirZechs asked as I open a portal as Kuroka walked out of the portal surprising the both of them.

"What is the meaning of this? Brining a double S stray here!" Have you lost your mind?" SirZechs asked in an angry tone as he shot up from his chair, but I gave him a look that will make anyone get cold chills.

"If you will calm down I explain everything." I said as SirZechs sat back down.

"My apologies I was too hasty and overreacted please have a seat." SirZechs said as Kuroka and I sat down as I told her the real reason she killed her master and went stray as I presented the evidence that I had and so did Kuroka as SirZechs read the information.

"Well this changes everything to think someone would do such a thing like that. Experimenting on their own pieces like that." SirZechs said as he looked up at us.

"As you can see by the information I presented to you I'm sure you can take her off the wanted list." I said.

"I wish I could, but the devil council also needs to have a say in this plus if I did she still will be a stray." SirZechs said

"Well she's not a stray she's my bishop." I said as this surprised him.

"You actually made her a bishop?" SirZechs asked as I nodded my head.

"Yes, you are correct sir Master Y/n took me in after saving me form a group of devil bounty hunters and since then I been his bishop ever since." Kuroka replied as SirZechs sat back in his chair and crossed his hands.

"Well this is a surprise even for me. I will hold a meeting with the devil council about this but like I said before the devil council would be taken aback when you reveal this information to them." SirZechs said.

"Don't worry I can find new ways to motivate them and agree (a/n: Points to those who got the reference) to remove her from the wanted list and considering she's in my care there shouldn't be a problem." I said

"Very well then I will hold it after the summit party in a few hours." SirZechs said as Kuroka and I stood up and shook his hand as he stood up as well before the both of us headed towards the door and the both of us walked out of the room.

"That went well don't you think master?" Kuroka asked.

"Indeed, but still this is just the first hurdle we still have a few more to jump over but like I said to before I will don everything in my power to clear your name and reunite you with your sister." I said as the both of us walked down the hall before I heard Grayfia call my name.

"Return to the house I call you when the meeting starts." I said

"Okay master." Kuroka said as she disappeared in a magic circle as I was left to talk with Grayfia.

"yes, Grayfia to what can I do for you?" I asked her as she got closer to me

"What you did back there really surprised me, and I was wondering if you like to grab a drink with me if that's okay with you?" Grayfia asked as I was taken a little back.