My eyes widen and I look at HAO, "How would that help me?"

"You need to understand that you're not the only one going through it. I bet Hartley is feeling the same way. She just found out that her dad left another family for her and her mom and she just found out that she has a sister. Hartley probably feels the same, hurt, betrayed, left out, and emptiness. Hartley is also just a teen, you know how it is as a teenager, it's harder to talk to your parents about everything and you just keep it inside and in the end it's just worst."

I think about it and realize that Heather is right, Hartley and I do need each other. "You're right," I say, "Hartley and I need each other."

"You finally realized it. Now come on, I'm bringing you back to the hotel before the team comes and looks for you themselves," Heather says as she pulls me up.

"Thank you, HAO," I say as I pull her into a hug.

We pull away and make our way to the team hotel. Once we get to the hotel I freeze outside the entrance with my eyes wide when I see the entire team glaring at me along with Hope. Alex and Hope are in front of everyone and they both look beyond angry.

"Well then," Heather says, "I've seen all the girls already so I'm gonna head to the studio for work. It was great to see you Y/N, I will see you soon, and good luck," Heather says as she walks away and I just stare at her wide eyed as she leaves me.

I turn back to face the team and I slowly walk into the hotel, "Hey, guys."

"Are you serious, Y/N," Kelley says.

"Look, I'm sorry but-," then I get cut off.

"But nothing. You left, again. Do you know how tiring it is to come looking for you," Ashlyn says and I feel a little hurt as I look down.

"I'm sorry," I say quietly.

"You need to fix this act, Y/N. You can't keep disappearing or the next thing you know next season you won't be on the team," Kelley says.

That hurt a little too.

"If you want to be on this team again you have to act like it," Ashlyn tells me.

I nod as I look up, "Alex."

Alex shakes her head and walks away. I sigh as the rest of the team shake their heads at me and leave. "Emily," I say pleadingly as she turns around.

Emily stops for a second, but then continues walking away and that's when the tears are in my eyes. I look at the last person standing there, "They're all angry at me now. I just needed to clear my head," I tell Hope as I sit on the couch in the lobby.

Hope walks over and stands in front of me and I look up at her. "They are just worried, Y/N. I'm gonna be honest, you can't just disappear without telling anyone anything," Hope tells me and I nod.

"Because the next thing you know something happens to you and they don't know where you are," Hope says.

"I understand," I say.

"Good. I also hope Heather's talk helped you, I'll see you soon and if you need me I'm only a call away," Hope tells me as she walks out the hotel.