"And why would I want to talk to you," I ask as I turn to face her.

"Because I am your stepmother," she says and I scoff.

"Just cause your my stepmother doesn't mean I want to talk to you," I say as I turn to look away from her.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. Your dad and I didn't mean to cause you all that pain. He just wanted to help Hartley and I," Vivian says.

"And what about helping me," I say as I look at her.

Vivian sighs and looks down. "That's what I thought. I have always known I wasn't important. No one cares," I tell her.

"Except the people that are constantly texting you right now," Vivian says and I glare at her.

She chuckles lightly, "See, you know you have people who care about you."

"My mom doesn't care though," I say and Vivian looks at me confused, "Oh, dad didn't tell you?"

Vivian shakes her head, "Well my mom kicked me out. I lived on the streets for a year. She ruined my wedding and threatened my girlfriend and friends. Then she almost killed me and now she is in jail," I say and Vivian's eyes are wide.

"And guess what, my dad was not there for one second to help. He left me to defend myself," I say as I stand up to walk away.

"Hartley really wants to see you again at the game," Vivian says, "You know she didn't do anything wrong. She has always looked up to you before she even knew who you actually were. You two have a connection."

I just freeze for a second, but then walk away. I hear Vivian sigh as I leave. I pull out my phone and call Alex.

"Y/N! Where are you? Please tell me your ok," I hear Alex say and I hear multiple people quietly talking around her.

"Am I on speaker," I ask.

"Yes, you are. Please tell us where you are," Alex asks.

"I'm walking the streets. I'm fine, I just need to be alone right now," I say.

"Wait, Y/N, you need too-," Kelley starts to talk but I hang up.

I turn my phone off and put it into my pocket. I continue walking when I get to a lake. I go and sit on the grass and just stare at it. "The team is worried," someone says and I instantly recognize their voice.

"I'm fine though," I say.

"They don't know that," the person says as they sit next to me.

"Hey, Heather."

"What's up? Also, when did you start calling me Heather," HAO says and I chuckle.

"I don't know," I say as I turn to her, "I missed you HAO."

"I missed you too, Y/N/N," she says as she wraps an arm around my shoulders.

We stay silent for a few minutes before HAO speaks up, "The girls are worried about you."

"Well I'm right here," I tell her.

"They feel better since they know I'm with you, they're worried about how you're feeling."

I sigh once Heather says that, "What's going through your head, Y/N/N? What are you feeling?"

"I feel hurt, I feel betrayed, I feel left out, I feel emptiness. It's all coming back and I don't know how to get get rid of it," I say as tears build up in my eyes.

Heather pulls me in tighter, "The team told me what happened with your dad and what I think you need is to meet your sister."