Chapter Twenty Two: Picnic and a call

It was a few days later. The room looked AMAZING! Everything was perfect.  You were staying in Noodle and 2Ds room up until now and you were exited to stay the night alone in your new bedroom.

It was just about lunch, and you wanted to thank everyone. Immediately you ran to the kitchen and rummaged through the fridge and cupboards. You were collecting every bit of enjoyable food and shoving it into a woven basket. Grabbing some cutlery and plates with a large picnic blanket you had created the perfect picnic. You were going to ask each and every member to join you for lunch. So you waited.

Murdoc, noodle, Russell and tutti where all in the kitchen looking for where the food had gone. " I Betcha it's them goddamn raccoons again" Russell grumbled as he searched the fridge. " but... But it can't be, we got them exterminator people to get rid of 'em didn't we" 2D said while he scratch his head watching Murdoc and Noodle search the empty cupboard.

While behind them you yelled " surprise" while holding the picnic basket open for them to slightly see what's inside. "A picnic?" Murdoc said in curiosity. "Yes! Want to join?". Noodles face lit up, "YES YES YES" she screamed jumping up and down in glee. Russ and 2D nodded there heads and smiled. "So? How about it Mudz?" You asked hoping he would agree. "Well, ya did Knick the food so I gues I have too hrm" he said with the slightest bit of excitement in his tone. " is there a park or a pond nearby?"
Russel answered fast, "yeah, I can drop us there" he smiled grabbing the keys for the Jeep. " yay" you followed him and took the basket with you.

Once you all made it too the park you unpacked the picnic basket under a tree. It was very pleasant and peaceful, noodle was plating soccer with 2D and Russel sat at the edge of the pond. Looking around You saw murdoc with headphones on while having a smoke. He was sitting a little bit away, I guess he doesn't like smoking around noodle. He did say he was trying to cut down. 2D and Noodle looked like they were having a blast.

"Oi guys! We gonna eat or?" You yelled out. "Coming!" Noodle and 2D shouted in unison. Even one made there way to the picnic cloth and took a seat down, grabbing at some finger food and making some sandwiches. You were very happy to be sitting with everyone. "This is really nice doll, thank fo' the idea" Russel said while snacking on a peanut butter and jelly pancake sandwich he made. Noodle nodded her head as she shoved some chips into her mouth like there was no tomorrow.

'ring ring' you felt a vibration in your pocket. Huh, someone was calling you. When You checked the number you saw it was your mother. You took the call and everyone else went silent. "Hey, what's up?" You asked. "Who is it !?" Noodle giggled. "Betcha it's her boyfriend" Murdoc snickered. 2D looked irritated and shushed him. You scrunched you're nose and put one finger to your lips and gestured to shut up. "Did you just shush me!" He said being petty and over dramatic, you were talking about the picnic. This is when you noticed Mudz pull a grin. "Eh eh Uh 2D!" He screamed so your mother heard on the phone. "PASS THE WEED!" He yelled as Russel burst out laughing. " yeah yeah come on y/n TAKE A HIT!" He chuckled as Noodle couldn't stop giggling. Your mother could hear all of this! "Guysss" you whispered to them trying to shut the up. "Oi y/n did you drink all the liquor?" Murdoc yelled. "Oh dear did ya tell ya mum your PREGNANT YET!' Noodle yelled trying to let your mother hear. You couldn't help but laugh, "SHUSHHHHHH" You a
Whispered through your giggle. "No NO IM NOT PREGNANT MUM!" You shouted to reassure her you were NOT pregnant. Everyone was laughing their asses off. "Ok ok bye mum, yeah love ya too" you said then hanging up and looking at the others in disbelief. You guys are something huh.

A/n: here is a wholesome hangout with the gang. Hope you enjoyed. This chapter was a part suggestion by @Winter348 🌸 check out @hannshaeart on insta! LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️( my edit in the photo)