Chaper sixteen: Pizza and Burn cream

Your POV:
Dinner was ready, it was sloppy cheese pizza. Looked yum.
"Thank you Russel, looks really good!" You said grabbing a slice and putting it on a plate. " no problem, doll" he said giving you a few pieces of garlic bread. Everyone was at the table...except 2D. "Where 2D?" Noodle asked Russel. "Hm, he is in his room getting some privacy and unpacking". "Oh" Noodle replied.

The four of you were sitting enjoying the food. "SOOOO!" Noodle said really loud with a big smile plastered on her face. We all looked at her. "is (y/n) staying with us?" She asked. Everyone's attention shifted to me. "Uh, I would like too, but what about my job and home?"You answer. "Ya know (y/n), I've been thinking.." Murdoc says grinning. "We could pay you..if you join our band." He said swinging his arms open and leaning back. "But Murd..Uh Mudz, I don't know any instruments?" You say putting down your slice. "Well...can you sing?" He asked leaning back in. Everyone looked at you. You remembered the morning before all this happened, you sang in the shower. "I do, but wether I'm good is really others opinions.."you say sipping a glass of water that you had on the table. Russel chipped in, "Why don't we see tomorrow (y/n), ya can come into the studio and we can give us you a listen?". You nodded and put down the water.

Shortly you noticed you were all running out of pizza. You grabbed three slices from the middle pizza and put them on your plate, standing up you filling up a new glass of water. "Uh pizza theif much..." Murdoc said almost offended. "I'm going to bring it to 2D.." you grabbed the plate and glass walking away to his room. " alright doll" Russel said.

You made it to Stu's door. When you tried to knock you almost spilled his water. You head rustling from inside, the door slowly opening wide. "Hi Stu.. I brought you some pizza..?". His eyes lit up and he opened the door fast. "Come on in" he said helping you by taking the plate from your hands. You shut the door and placed his water on a bedside table. "Thank you (y/n) 2D said taking a bite of his sloppy pizza. "No problem, how do you feel?". He put his plate down and swallowed. "I'm alright, you can sit down if you want.". You took a seat on his bed. His room was messy but cool,he had a T.V. "Sorry about the clothes everywhere, I was struggling to get shirts on without irritating the burns."he said taking seat on a small stool. "Can I uh...this will sound strange, but can I see?" You asked slightly scared.

"Sure" he said as walked In front of you, facing away and lifting his shirt carefully over his back. "Oh Stu..this looks so painful.." you helped hold up the shirt for him. You lightly touched near a burn. He winched in slight pain. "Sorry" you say. "Wait a minute.." you say remembering the burn cream the nurse gave you. "I will be back, just go relax in bed till I get back." He looked confused. "Alright?" He said. You left the room and walked to the car. Russel left it unlocked still. Looking inside you grabbed the cream.

When you got back to 2D's room you knocked again. Opening the door as you said "LOOK!" Holding up the tub. He was sitting up in bed. "What is it?" He asked. "Burn cream, the nurse gave it to me and said to....help you..put it on.." you say awkwardly. He blushed and went all awkward as well. "Oh, it would b-be very kind of you if ya helped me out with it?, I understand if you don't wanna." He said smiling at you. "No, I will do it" you say smiling. "Roll over ?" You demanded softly. He rolled laying onto his stomach with his back up. You unscrewed the lid and got a blob on your fingers. "I'm so sorry if this hurts, I will be gentle." You say quietly as you start spreading it around the burn. "It's okay, I trust you." He whispered looking back at you. You took a seat next to his relaxed body and got some more cream. This bit was going to hurt. "I'm warning you, this bit will hurt.." you warned before you put it onto his bare back. "It's okay I'll just grip the pillow". You started to slowly and softly smear on the cream over the burns. 2D stared to wince in pain and squeeze the pillow . "Tssss" he winced. "It almost over I promise."

You finished up and closed the tub. "All done now 2D". He sat up and tried not to bend or stretch. "Thank you so much". You got off the bed and let him get his top on. He got back in bed and offered you too lay with him and watch a horror zombie film. You happily accepted.

A/n: Hehe aww, hope your ready for the next part🖤
Follow @ hann.shae.art on Instagram to see my Gorillaz fanart🦋