Chapter nine: My Hero..

2D POV: ( after you fell unconscious)
I look down at her limp unconscious body draped on the floor. This is NOT good at all. I was panicking even more. Almost at tears I shook her from the shoulders yelling loud                 " PLEASE GET UP, PLEASE (Y/N)" I cant do this all alone.

It was getting closer, the fire caught up to us. Inching It's way towards me. As I lent over and scooped her Into bridal style the flames roared up my spine.

"AAAAAARGGG". Scooting away 'oser to the door I stand up tall despite the miserable pain. This fuckin' hurts. I can hear my skin crackling . I can't imagine a worse pain. This cannot have gone any worse. Remembering I have another person in my hands ( literally ), I came up with the idea to kick down the door. Standing back I raised my head and booted the door with my foot, again and again. I could hear cracking, this was good. Taking all the energy I could muster I used both (y/n) and my weight to push more force.

The door swung open and off the hinges. Screws and wooden splinters shot out everywhere. I winced in pain as a screw flew into my scrawny leg. Opening my scrunches eyes And tightening my grip on the beautiful (y/n) I see outside and sprint away.

Once outside and a fair distance away I harshly place (y/n) on the concrete, I scream out in agonising pain . Then removing the screw from my leg. This was a mistake "shit". It bled immediately. I should have left it for now. " a-are you okay, please". She did not reply to me, just grunted.

Moments after I heard yelling, "2D!!!!"it sounded like noodle, "(Y/n)". That was definitely noodle. She must have heard the screams. I saw her bolt towards (y/n) and I. Along side her ran Russel. "Please, help" I muttered.

"Are you two alright?! We went to go back in but you two were gone and the door was jammed shut. "Help (y/n) teh the car she is knocked out from the smoke. "Can you walk, will you make it to the car?" "Yeah y-yes take (y/n) she got knocked out from all the smoke. "Okay will wait for you there" Russell scraped her off the floor and scooped her over his shoulder softly. Jogging his way carefully to the car.

Noodle looked down at meh. "2D you look hurt, 2D okay?". "Uh could you help me get up Noodz?" she smiled and nodded her head. Holding my arm she gently pulled me up from the ground. I grunted in pain multiple times. Walking my Way back to the car, I turned around and saw Kong studios,  at least a quarter of it was in flames. A little while after we walked past Mudz who was furiously yelling on the phone "ya bastards! Your a fire department! Get here Sooner! My precious studio is in FLAMES!" Ignoring the rest in made it to the car eventually. "Thank you noodle" I whisper as she jumps in.

"C'mon 2D let's getcha in" Russell said chauffeuring me in, then he realise my singed and blistered back. "2D! We best get ya to a hospital stat" . Russel ran to the front seat where (y/n) was placed across him in the non divers seat. "What about Mudz? " Noodle asked.
"No time, he is safe and calling the fire peeps" Russ shouted and he placed in the keys and hit the accelerator.

I looked out the window from the back seats, I saw Murdoc 'ealise we were leaving. He just about dropped his phone when he saw. "Oii"... "where you goin!" He shouted stumbling after us. We were to far for him the continue so he stopped chasing us and sat on the floor in a huff.

"To the hospital....shouldn't be too long 2D hang in there" Russ reassured me.

A/n : Heyyyy, so hoped you liked 2D Saving the day. You want the next part ? Sorry I did this one a bit later, I've got a lot goin on atm, I might do these once over r twice a week? Idk. Just can't do every second day..sowy🥺 pls don't hate mee🤧