Chapter fourteen: his Hands are warm

Your POV:
It was just you and 2D....in a hospital room. It was silent at first, but then you asked "how bad are the uh, burns?". He giggled and said "They aren't to bad, anymor', I have to get a nurse lady to come rub sum funky smelling burn cream on my back!" You laughed at this.
You reached to scoop up 2D's hand to hold it again, you missed his warmth. He soon noticed what you were doing and shuffled closer to grab your hand and keep it in his. You felt that strange warm bubbly feeling...and I think this time you understood what it was, you like him..ALOT..maybe even, l-loved him. You thought this may be an okay circumstance to say something "Hey, 2D I thi-"..you were cut off by noodle? "2D 2D 2D you get TO COME HOMEEEE" she squealed as she sprinted to the bed. Russel thudded into the room as well stopping in the doorway. "The nurse said you can come with us, she will check you out of the hospital as you get ur stuff."

Russel looked down and grew a wide smirk on his face. At first you were confused at his facial expression..then you realised he was staring at 2D's hand entwined with yours. This made you blush and go all shy. "I will get packing up right away!" He belted in glee. "Isn't this great luv! I can come back!". H-he called you luv again, you never really noticed it before. You still felt all shy and bubbly,this caused you to slip up with your words. "N-no". "Noodle stopped skipping around and asked "w-what y/n? Why not?". "I-I meant to say yes, I guess I uh, got so exited I forgot how to speak English heh heh!" This was a good excuse, you felt quite proud you came up with it so quick.

Everyone ignored the slip up and continued, "Noodz come with me to drop stu's bags in the car." Russ said. "But 2d will be alone?" She replied. "Nah (y/n) can stay and help him up right?"Russ said winking in my direction. This make you nervous again. "Of course!" You say a little louder than you expected. He nods and takes the luggage to the car park.

"S-so, you need help up?"you ask to start a chat. "Yes please dear". He keeps calling me such cute names you thought. "Could you hold me up and I get down?" He asks a little embarrassed. You giggle and say okay. He sat up, so you stood in front of him and you put your arm under his, as he put his long dangly arms around your neck/over your shoulders, He attempted to stand up. Feeling weak he fell back down "take your time it's no rush" you reassure him. He looked into your eyes and smiled, you blushed all kinds of pink. He noticed your slight flirty embarrassment and mistook it for uncomfortableness. " I'm sorry, that was strange wasn't it.?" You realised and snapped back saying "oh no no no, you just looked at me...sweetly". He smiled and attempted to stand again. He got up and you supported him. Walking out the door and into the car park. You see Russ and Noodle packing up the bags and opening a door for him.

"WAIT WAIT!" You heard a women screaming out?She ran up to you. "I'm so sorry I forgot to give you guys this" she handed you a tub of burn cream. "Since your his girlfriend it's probably fitting you do it right?" She smiled at you and proceeded. Wait, girlfriend? You thought. "Just rub it on his back before bed and in the mornings, but don't get it wet." . "Thank you miss, I-I will". The lady who you think was the nurse of his, walked off back to the hospital. "Did she just say girlfriend?" You whisper to yourself. "(Y/n) let's go c'mon" Russ shouted from the front seat.

Your half way to Kong, "So are we dropping you home?" Russel said. You thought a bit, I've been through so much with these guys, if I leave I will probably never see them again. "ORRRR (y/n) can STAY with us and help thanks care of 2d?" Noodle sings in the back seats. She really wants you to stay, And you kinda wanna stay yourself too. "If you guys..wouldn't mind than I guessss" you say hesitantly. "Of course not, I bet noodle will love having another girl around" 2d said happily.

You all arrived back at Kong, and Murdoc was waiting to see you all.

a/n: heyooo this was an interesting one🥴 guess we will see what happens next☺️ there a very few people reading but I'm thankful to the ones who has stuck with the story💕 you mean a lot to my wattpad journey🦋✨