Chapter twelve: Can we please see 2D?!

YOUR POV:
You walked out of noodles room closing the door hard behind you. Soon grabbing noodles hand, you both followed Russell out of Kong Studios and into the car. Russell jumped into the front seat and placed in the car keys. Shortly Russell must have remembered he hadn't told Murdoch we were leaving, in which he told you both " you girls get in and get comfortable, I'm gonna go tell the 'Leech' where we are going". He got out and slightly jogged back into the building.

You and Noodle turned to faced each other. " I think it's a good thing he won't come with us" she said to you as she started climbing into the back of the car. "I agree noodle". You climb in and sit on the seat next to her. "You must hate him, don't you?" She said looking down into her lap. What Murdoc did must have hurt her a lot... "you have only seen the worst of him you know, he is usually not this wreck less" she said on the verge of breaking down. You placed your hand on her head "I believe you noodle, I guess we met under bad circumstances". She let out a tear and looked up at you, "and after we see 2D your going to leave us aren't you......" She sighed and looked back into her lap. Looking out the window your eyes catch on in the near distance to the sight of Russel walking back towards the car .

"I won't LEAVE you, I will be able to see you guys from time to time I guess" you say. Noodle didn't seem to pleased with only seeing you sometimes. Yet all of a sudden she sat up on her knees and held your shoulder. "What IF you moved in with us!" She screeched whilst bounding on the car seat. "Noodle I-" she quickly cut you off and started spilling her ideas. "You can move in the empty room, and until that gets set up you could stay in my room with ME!..like sisters do!" She got very exited at these thoughts. She is so adorable, I said nothing, her little heart is so pure.

Russel reached the car and sat in the drivers seat. "Buckle up ladies" he said putting his own seat belt on. Starting up the car we all drove off. It looked like noodle was coming up with ideas to make you stay. "Hey Noodz, do you recon 'D will be exited to see us?" Russel said to start some sort of conversation. "YES YES YES!" She shouted squirming her bum frantically in her seat. A small conversation brewed, you took part in it at first but slowly drifted to your own thoughts. The drive went fairly quick, you were surprised that in that short amount of time noodle managed to fall asleep, resting on your shoulder and hugging your arm tight. Since getting in this car she had been sad, mad, extremely happy and exited to falling fast asleep! 'How could I leave someone like this' you thought. Maybe somehow you could stay? 'But what about my job' you realised.

Not so swiftly the car came to a halt. We have arrived at the hospital, it was grey, big and scary looking. But yet 2D was inside waiting for you. " does he know we are coming?" You ask while helping noodle and yourself out of the car. "Nup" Russ replied.

You walked through the self opening doors. A huge whiff of chemicals and sterile fragrances came before you. Looking up you notice a receptionist, "hey, can I help you three?" She asks politely with a smile plastered across her face. "Yeah, we are here to see someone" you reply. "Oh yes that's perfectly okay, what's your names?" She said preparing her keyboard. "Russel Hobbs" Russel says aloud. She typed it up into her computer, it was facing with the screen away so nobody could see. "And who's this?" She asked looking down at noodle. "I am Noodle san!" Noodle said trying to look over the counter she sat at. "And.. I'm (y/n)" you say. She looks up to you in slight confusion. "(Y/n) huh?, that sounds familiar, are you guys visiting Stuart Harold Pot by any chance?" She asked. "No?" you say in confusions also. "What luv, yes we are?" The receptionist started typing. Noodle pulled you down to her face height and whispers in your ear... " 2D isn't his real name". This makes a lot of sense. "Oh" you reply feeling slightly awkward. "I thought so, he had mentioned you often (y/n)" the receptionist said in a solid tone. "You guys can go on through to him now if you would like, room 69, take two rights and go in the green door" she said while pointing out where to go. "Thank you miss!" Noodle shouted jumping up and down.

All three of you took the directions and made it to room 69. Knock knock.

A/N : HEY! sorry I didn't post in a while, I was focusing on my art insta acc! I post Gorillaz art a lot! It's (@ hann.shae.art) if you are interested!! 🥺JAMIE HEWLLET SAW MY DRAWING TODAY ON THAT ACC! I'm soooooooooo happy😍😭