Chaper one: Unexpected meeting

Your POV:
Your head is pounding. Slumping your way to the kitchen sink you take a couple Panadol in hand. Picking up a cold glass of water to send the pills chasing down.

This happens a lot, I guess I'm used to it now, you constantly try to tell yourself. The stress highly stresses you out so to say. To distract yourself you decide to take a relaxing shower before work starts.

Grabbing your (favourite colour) towel and placing it on the rack. You step inside and turn the taps to the perfect temperature. The water running down your back and through your hair was your favourite part of the day, along with blast singing (your favourite song) to the shampoo bottle audience.

Finishing up by changing into your most comfortable outfit, you plod along towards your day planner. "I have.. A LOT to get done today" you say while letting out a sigh. Guess that happens when you live alone.

A sudden happiness come over you as you spot your brand new car out front, it'll be your first time taking it out properly on a ride. Taking your keys you hop into you (favourite car brand). Checking your bag and leaving to arrive at work shortly.

You parked in the parking lot out front to show off you new proud possession.

The place you've been working for is not a well known business, designing apps to 'Advance the world' ...well that's what they believe. None the less  you scrape through. "Guess I'm gonna be eating ramen noodles for a month after getting this car" you silently mumbled to yourself.

WORK ENDS
Work is over,and you couldn't be any happier. You take a long and hard yawn while collecting your belongings for the ride home.

Whilst trying to keep your eyes open you look for your keys and get them in the
door. "Surely it'd be fine if I had a lil nap in the car right "you say quietly still yawning. You slowly slide yourself from the front seat and climb into the back. With you eyes heavy you've immediately fallen deep asleep...with keys in the open car door.

CRASH!! You jolt sitting upright. "What the crap was that" you scream aloud. "WHO WAS THAT?" Said a blurry green figure with their raspy voice ahead of you. You've started to rub your eyes, your still in your back seat..but "Where..am I" you said confused,I'm in someone's garage? Looking into the front seat, turns a tall, lanky, terrifying man. "Oh no" he sighs as he sees you. You went to yell, but he cut you off.. "Ello love , I'm Murdoc and this was not supposed to happen" he says whilst grabbing a heavy, thick book from on my dashboard.

"Wha.." you were then interrupted with a WACK to the head.Everything went pitch black.

A/N : WANT MORE? surely tell me and I will get right onto it ;) never done this all before but kinda love the process...let's see if you like it??